2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part Two - Hockey's Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Too many three point games for my liking tonight.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Well Boston didn't do us any good. Don't care that they got the extra point since they're likely going to get the top seed anyway, or at least win their division.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Bruins get TWO goals on Lundqvist with Rask pulled! This is always how I want games like these to end...with both teams having looked very bad at some point.

Are you serious? Where is the Trautwig Brutal Call gif when we need it? Hahaha, guess we weren't the only ones to have a bad night.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Well Boston didn't do us any good. Don't care that they got the extra point since they're likely going to get the top seed anyway, or at least win their division.

Florida didn't either. Clemmer was brutal in that 3rd period, and OT. Much worse than Theodore's effort the other night when he gave up 5 goals to the Caps also. Those teams are way below us, but still you never know when we might need them separated.

I thought Kevin Dineen was such a great coach last year too. Not no more with his stupid goaltending decisions.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Are you serious? Where is the Trautwig Brutal Call gif when we need it? Hahaha, guess we weren't the only ones to have a bad night.

Rangers won in the shootout though so they made good on their fail!:rant:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hedman in the shootout again what are you doing Boucher?

JMarce

Feb 4, 2012
Hedman in the shootout again what are you doing Boucher?

i3SEj7qoMq62v.gif

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
That second goal Chicago scored was a total *********. I highly recommend you to watch the Ducks feed, because they made a good point as to why it shouldn`t count. And I agree, no way that`s a conclusive view.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
God tonight was like hitting 00 in Roulette. Everyone ****ing loses :cry:

All these teams tying games only to go down in the shootout. Except for the Caps. I swear to god if we ever lose to Clemmensen again I'm gonna stick a fork in a socket somewhere. He's single handedly cost Florida just about every game he's got a start in this year. Just like he cost them game 6 against us. Guy is not even a decent backup.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Florida didn't either. Clemmer was brutal in that 3rd period, and OT. Much worse than Theodore's effort the other night when he gave up 5 goals to the Caps also. Those teams are way below us, but still you never know when we might need them separated.

I thought Kevin Dineen was such a great coach last year too. Not no more with his stupid goaltending decisions.

What the heck happened to Markstrom, who was supposed to be this great prospect for them? Has he fallen by the wayside? I was surprised they brought back Clemmensen because I figured they'd want Markstrom to play some in a backup role at least.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What the heck happened to Markstrom, who was supposed to be this great prospect for them? Has he fallen by the wayside? I was surprised they brought back Clemmensen because I figured they'd want Markstrom to play some in a backup role at least.

I can't see them throwing him to the wolves next season right away either. Especially since he hasn't backed up for a full year yet. He's still riding the buses in San Antonio. I'm glad Clemmensen did re sign just before UFA though. I kept thinking Lou was gonna try to bring him back over Moose. I was uncomfortable until I heard he was re signed.

They had mild interest in Marty too this Summer. Not as much as Chicago, or Toronto. So I've heard from my friend who knows some people in the organization. Also wanted to bring in Luongo. I still think they might bring in Luongo this Summer.

kiwidevil

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib

Zack Kassian flies by Zach Parise down the right wing boards and centers for a pinching Bieksa. One-timer, 1-0 Canucks

DevilChuk*

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib

Zack Kassian flies by Zach Parise down the right wing boards and centers for a pinching Bieksa. One-timer, 1-0 Canucks

Enjoying your time over there, Zach?

Only 12 more years..

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Sam Rosen acting like the Rangers just won the cup

He made it seem as if it was a MONUMENTAL win.

My dad and I said to each other when Boston tied it at 3 that this is the kind of game the Rangers win in OT or a shootout and act like it was an incredible effort/performance by them the entire way. Gotta love how they disregard how it never should have even gotten close to that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->