2013- Out of Town Scoreboard - Part 9 - Stan is senile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Is it me or are the Blackhawk fans really quiet. The last few games I've seen I could barely hear them. I also don't blame NBC sports for tuning them down because there have been other teams who have been very loud (Isles, Boston, Ottawa). Also watching old Devil playoff games from last year, I don't think our fanbase gets enough credit. We were far louder than the majority of the teams last year.

There sounding a lot louder tonight already

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
The more I watch Stalberg, the more I seem to think the description of him being nothing more then a really good third liner is incorrect. He seems like he could easily be a great complimentary forward on one of the top 2 lines.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
The more I watch Stalberg, the more I seem to think the description of him being nothing more then a really good third liner is incorrect. He seems like he could easily be a great complimentary forward on one of the top 2 lines.

He's a legitimate second line player. I think with an increase in minutes and some PP time, he could be a 30 goal scorer with a little luck.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
This isn't true. Larsson, Fayne, and Greene can all rush the puck. No, they're not Nick Leddy on their skates, but they're perfectly mobile defensemen.

Eh, there fine and all but you really don't see much, if any, offense coming from them. These guys on Chicago actually put the puck in the net consistently. Zidlicky really is the only one who can rush the puck and score which is why we really need to give him a contract.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
I think Andy Greene can be a 40 point scorer on a team like Chicago or Pittsburgh where the defenseman are utilized more in the offensive zone.

OpethNJD

loldevils
Jan 13, 2013
Vernon, Nj
Yeah I think we're watching the 2013 champs right now...I dunno that anyone can stop the hawks now that they're playing their game to a T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad