GDT: 2013 NHL Free Agent Frenzy Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analyzer*

Briere is more of a "stand by the crease and tap in a pass" type player. He doesn't go to the net like Gallagher does. With that said, the Habs could use a Penner, Morrow, Jagr-type that are not shy to take the puck into the slot and go to the crease. Team has skill, now they need an additional set of balls.

That's what I was trying to get to. He doesn't park himself there and battle, but he will float through the area, or stand to the side for a tip/rebound.

Basically, we need a crease clearing dman. A guy who isn't afraid to stand in front of the net and someone to win faceoffs.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
au contraire they have too many forwards meow and still have to get Stewart signed. We also have many forwards but don't squash the dream.

can you feel it?
schaeffer.jpg

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
I know Jagr is getting up there, but i still think he could be very effective 3rd liner for us. He can gain the zone very easily, and is real hard to knock off the puck. I think he Eller, and Galchenyuk could do some damage.

I wouldnt really mind Penner. I think we would become a better team with either of these players. Trading for a decent defenseman inst really out of the question either.

PricePkPatch*

We love em that way

Latendresse
Pouliot
Bourque kinda

Bourque? Lazy?

Plus, current management hasn't procured any of these players.

In fact, I have a hard time thinking of a lazy player current management signed/traded for

Analyzer*

No trades with St. Louis now. They got their centre in Roy.

I guess the Perron and Stewart dream (of some people) will not happen now....

Stewart, or Perron will likely be dealt.

Pietrangelo is still a RFA. Blues only have 7 mill to the cap and they're an internal cap team themselves.

They also have 15 forwards signed already.

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK
Bourque? Lazy?

Plus, current management hasn't procured any of these players.

In fact, I have a hard time thinking of a lazy player current management signed/traded for

I tend to agree with you. (DDs defensive effort is suspect at times).

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
With all this talk surrounding Kane, Bogosian and Burmistrov.... why not make a ridiculous 7 player trade with WPG!?!?!

Pacioretty + Plekanec + Desharnais + 1st + Leblanc

for

Kane + Bogosian + Burmistrov

(Pacioretty+1st/2=Kane)(Plekanec+Leblanc=Bogosian)(Desharnais+1st/2=Burmistrov)

A) Kane-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
B) Bourque-Eller-Gionta
C) Burmistrov-Briere-Prust
4) Moen-White-Parros
X) Blunden-Dumont-Thomas

1) Bogosian-Subban
2) Gorges-Diaz
3) Markov-Bouillon
X) Tinordi-Pateryn

Go easy, just messing around. Not necessarily logical but I think value might be there. This may actually fill some needs for Winnipeg. Brings in players without attitude issues of equal skill, position and ability, gives them some strength down the middle. Spitballing :D

habspinner

Jul 12, 2009
MTL
With all this talk surrounding Kane, Bogosian and Burmistrov.... why not make a ridiculous 7 player trade with WPG!?!?!

for

B) Bourque-Eller-Gionta
4) Moen-White-Parros
X) Blunden-Dumont-Thomas

1) Bogosian-Subban
2) Gorges-Diaz
3) Markov-Bouillon
X) Tinordi-Pateryn

Go easy, just messing around. Not necessarily logical but I think value might be there. This may actually fill some needs for Winnipeg. Brings in players without attitude issues of equal skill, position and ability, gives them some strength down the middle. Spitballing :D

I just logged in to say....oh my, oh my

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
Dont be surprised if Stewart or Perron are traded in the next couple of days.

We are missing a winger, and Jagr is probably not on the way to get sign by MB. Is that a sign? St-Louis are pending medical results to officialize the Roy deal. Maybe once its done, youll see Perron traded to Mtl for a 2nd rounder.

Apr 28, 2010

for

B) Bourque-Eller-Gionta
4) Moen-White-Parros
X) Blunden-Dumont-Thomas

1) Bogosian-Subban
2) Gorges-Diaz
3) Markov-Bouillon
X) Tinordi-Pateryn

Remember the rule: Puff, puff, PASS!

Gimme some! :laugh:

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Pacioretty is better than Kane. Plekanec is better than bogosian. We would get ****ed by winnepeg if we made that trade.

Respectfully disagree. Kane has a way higher ceiling than Pacioretty, Bogosian plays a much more sought after role than Plekanec and has yet to enter his prime years. We're dealing with potential, not what the player is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad