2013 NHL Entry Draft Talk 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
Yes, we need to draft big forwards with grit, but do you really think this is the reason we lost ?

We lost because we could not get into the front of the net for the rebound. We can not screen their goalie. We could not get the second shot.

Sala90

Aug 20, 2009
Rimouski
We lost because we could not get into the front of the net for the rebound. We can not screen their goalie. We could not get the second shot.

We were often in the front of the net, we weren't able to finish, not the same thing. The main problem is so obvious! It's our defensive. The defensive, as a unit, is weak, we cannot take rebounds, loose puck battles. Some players are too agressive in the offensive end.

But yeah, we need to draft bigger players. I would like some bigger Gallagher to crash the net and work along the board. But this is not the reason we lost tonight.

Sala90

Aug 20, 2009
Rimouski
I would rather see another Gallagher rather than a plug like Moen.

I would take any forward that has skills and grit ! size is a bonus!

Obviously. I would take the best player. It isn't a rule like "just draft big player". But if we can draft McCarron, Moutrey, Hayden, Nastasiuk, or some others good forwards, why not (if there isn't a Gallagher at this spot!).

Gallagher has so much heart. I want to start a bandwagon and make him our captain ! His work ethic is... spectacular !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->