2013 NHL Entry Draft Talk 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I too had Athanasiou as a ND. But I disagree about Sorensen. Must have been a very ugly game.

But it's just not about that one game. About a whole lot of games I saw this year. Having said that....in my case, it's preferable to not see too many games of a said player. I do remember not liking Hudon based on the 15ish games I saw him play....Yet, I stick with my opinion that I do not want Sorensen in the first 2 rounds.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

1st, 2nd, 3rd colberg for the pick that gets drouin.:handclap:

then we use our 2 2nds and 2 3rd to draft jordan subban and other gems with timmins at the helm whooooooo!!

then sign perry in the offseason annnnnnnnd we win the cup for like.......3 straight years...then drouin takes a year of to play lacrosse...comes back and we have another threepeat.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
1st, 2nd, 3rd colberg for the pick that gets drouin.:handclap:

then we use our 2 2nds and 2 3rd to draft jordan subban and other gems with timmins at the helm whooooooo!!

then sign perry in the offseason annnnnnnnd we win the cup for like.......3 straight years...then drouin takes a year of to play lacrosse...comes back and we have another threepeat.

You'll never one of those top picks that cheap. If they are acquirable?? Just think to last year and think what would it take for us to trade the Galenchyuk pick?

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
You'll never one of those top picks that cheap. If they are acquirable?? Just think to last year and think what would it take for us to trade the Galenchyuk pick?

Exactly.

It's nigh impossible to trade for those picks and usually you have to find a team you think will do poorly and trade with them before they do poorly. You know, like what Boston did with Toronto.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

yah but our need was a number one center...suppose a team like edmonton ends up with that pick..beaulieu or tinordi (and i love both of them)... diaz....1st...2nd...5th

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
But it's just not about that one game. About a whole lot of games I saw this year. Having said that....in my case, it's preferable to not see too many games of a said player. I do remember not liking Hudon based on the 15ish games I saw him play....Yet, I stick with my opinion that I do not want Sorensen in the first 2 rounds.

You're welcome to ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad