OT: 2013 NFL playoffs and other hirings/firings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
This game is a blowout. People are tuning out. And if you notice they aren't going to extra commercials. CBS absolutely hates this.

There are no extra commercials. They aren't just calling up Doritos asking them for another 4 million to re-air a commercial.

I know everyone here isn't a business major but Christ.

No, but they do often have commercials that don't get aired because the game doesn't go long enough or have enough stoppages. They can show those now and collect that money that might otherwise have to be refunded.

Oh well, game should be starting again soon.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I mean really, there'd be an investigation as to how the power went out if CBS cleared an extra billion dollars worth of commercial money because of this. I don't know how they decide what gets re-run and what doesn't though.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
MetLife Stadium ‏@MetLife_Stadium
Many people are concerned about the weather for next year's Super Bowl. 35 degrees with lights is better than 70 in darkness! #sbxlviii

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Imagine if this happened before the halftime extravaganza, the NFL would be crapping its pants.

MetLife Stadium ‏@MetLife_Stadium
Many people are concerned about the weather for next year's Super Bowl. 35 degrees with lights is better than 70 in darkness! #sbxlviii

Epic win

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Imagine if this happened before the halftime extravaganza, the NFL would be crapping its pants.

Epic win

Runners up for best tweets

Audi ‏@Audi
Sending some LEDs to the @MBUSA Superdome right now...

Buffalo Wild Wings ‏@BWWings
We just really don't want football season to end. Can you blame us?

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell
Vegas bookmaker texted me he was going to be fired. Told he had a blackout prop at 100,000 to 1. Was a joke.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Maybe Jimmy really did turn out the lights, the Niners have been breathing fire since the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad