OT: 2013 NFL and Fantasy Football Thread

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I desperately need a QB in the keeper league with Bradford hurt. If you have one to spare, please send me an offer.

Also, while I was trolling for offers I noticed there are at least 3-4 people that don't have their lineups set. Most of these people have records of, at best, 3-4. That's really lame to start losing and then just give up on your lineups. Hopefully said people don't leave it like that through the weekend.

Keep notes.

I'm like 1-5 and still active :laugh:

More changes in the offseason. Not fair to those that are battling for wins.

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
Keeper League:

Mostly Harmless - CJ2K on bye, could've started Tolbert

Bgav - Too many to list. Obviously inactive.

Redraft:

Swear Engine - Marshall and Torrey Smith on byes, could have been replaced.

Bgav - Luck and Houston on byes.

We're not as bad as I thought. Bgav is obviously inactive in both leagues, and hopefully the other two set their rosters for next week.

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
Keeper League:

Mostly Harmless - CJ2K on bye, could've started Tolbert

Bgav - Too many to list. Obviously inactive.

Redraft:

Swear Engine - Marshall and Torrey Smith on byes, could have been replaced.

Bgav - Luck and Houston on byes.

We're not as bad as I thought. Bgav is obviously inactive in both leagues, and hopefully the other two set their rosters for next week.
Actually I'm not inactive, I had no choice with the qbs. And I went 1-1 this week so yeah.. I have to many players on bye weeks I'm not gonna trade everyone just for a single week of football. Thanks for trying to call me out tho even though I've been in the league since the start.

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
Actually I'm not inactive, I had no choice with the qbs. And I went 1-1 this week so yeah.. I have to many players on bye weeks I'm not gonna trade everyone just for a single week of football. Thanks for trying to call me out tho even though I've been in the league since the start.

The QB's I understand, because there's nothing to pick up. It's the TE in the keeper and the defense in the redraft. You could've easily picked something up to plug into both of those holes, and the fact that you didn't is why I'm "calling you out".

Step up and be active, and stop making excuses.

-TYC-

Jun 25, 2007
BYL_587IIAEiXLi.jpg

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
woohoo... sneaked into the playoffs with a massive performance by Russell Wilson!...

in the non keeper league that is...

the other one... well... let's not talk about it
:D

It's playoff week guys!

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
If all goes according to plan...
3 out of my 4 teams will fight for a championship.
1 team clinched last week.

Traded Gates for Decker 3 weeks ago on one team...
Finally paid off big this week.
Overcome that Josh Gordon performance.
:thumbu:

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
one of my teams went 2-10 :laugh:

my non keeper team terribly under performed all year but luckily i got in. hopefully they play better in the next few weeks.

your non-keeper team killed me this week, what are you saying? i mean any team with adrian peterson and ron gronkowski on it has a chance for the championship...fyi we've got a rematch next week in the playoffs

finished 5th place in both the keeper and non-keeper leagues which means i made the playoffs, although i'm not grasping to any hopes of a championship in either

ubiquitous

*shink*
Aug 19, 2008
Prince George, BC
Honestly disappointing this week in the keeper league to almost make the playoffs but run into pdef and his Decker/Jeffery **** train. Had a great clutch week too. :(

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Honestly disappointing this week in the keeper league to almost make the playoffs but run into pdef and his Decker/Jeffery **** train. Had a great clutch week too. :(

Ouch.
I actually saw one team where the guy had...
Decker...
Jeffery...
And Gordon...
All on the same team.
To top it all off...
He also had Peyton.
Needless to say...
He broke 200 points easily.
So glad I did not play him.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
your non-keeper team killed me this week, what are you saying? i mean any team with adrian peterson and ron gronkowski on it has a chance for the championship...fyi we've got a rematch next week in the playoffs

finished 5th place in both the keeper and non-keeper leagues which means i made the playoffs, although i'm not grasping to any hopes of a championship in either

AP has underperformed the past few weeks and finally had a good week. He's playing the Ravens this coming week who have a pretty good run D as well.

And ya, we play again :( Brees and Graham at home vs the Panthers.... I see a ton of points for them.

Good luck!!

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
playing against jamaal charles in the playoffs of the non-keeper league this week...the guy has almost 60 fantasy points by himself

:banghead:

It's only the consolation playoffs but I'm facing him AND alex smith in the keeper league :( never stood a chance and I'm on pace for almost 140 fan pts...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad