7. Erik Haula
T-8. Johan Gustafsson
T-8. Zack Phillips
10. Mario Lucia

New addition is former free agent/Iowa Wild member Justin Fontaine

Last edited:

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I have a feeling this one will be a tight race....I'm going with Graovac as I believe his ceiling is higher than anyone else remaining.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
I went Bussieres. He had a really strong year and seems like he can play both ends of the ice. Graovac is similar but took a little longer to get going. Gunnar I just haven't seen so can't get a good feel. Olofsson is a question mark until he plays college.

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
After way too much deliberating I went with Gunnarsson, but this is a tough one.

Also, Lucia should be 10th.
Signed,
Nit-picker

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
The fact that I had a hard time at #11 choosing between three players either says something about me or our prospect pool. Future's bright or I've become attached. Toss up between Ralphy, Graovac and Bulmer. Ended up going with Graovac on purely a gut feeling.

Beegoalie

Dec 21, 2011
Pominville Minnesota
could've went with Bussieres or Graovac but went with Bulmer based on those NHL games he was given..has to mean there is something the Wild brass like about him even considering his tough year he had in Houston.

Heck with those 3 and Oloffson I could mix and match them in practically any order..all very even IMO.

P10p

May 15, 2012
Had to go with Graovac, alot of skill and size. Good to see him start to put it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->