2013 Jr A Tier 3 Nationals

Tom Morris

Dec 26, 2007
Billings,MT
When and where are the 2013 Jr A Tier 3 Nationals being held?

How many teams will the Nor Pac send? AWHL? and WSHL?

Will Pointstreak set up a site to follow the tourny like they did last year? If so what is it?

Does anyone remember how to get to last years Natl Tourny site? If so could you post a link?

Thank you! Since Billings is not going to make to AWHL playoffs I am afraid that the local media will ignore the league playoffs and the National Tourney - So this will be my way of keeping informed!! Once again Thank You in advance!!!

Gerin

Aug 15, 2010
British Columbia
heres the website http://www.rochsports.org/hockey/
and i believe most leagues will be sending 1 team, but dont take my word on it someone else on here will probably no more about it. And as for the WSHL they will not be going as they are no longer part of USA hockey, I believe they might be doing their own nationals with the rest of the leagues of AAU

TopCityAirCapHockey

Mar 5, 2008
according to the schedule, the USA Hockey T3 National Championship will be an 8 team round robin tournament. 1 team from each of the leagues(the playoff champion)- AWHL, ESHL, EJHL-South, EmJHL, MetJHL, MNJHL, NA3HL and NorPac. AJHL and EJHL are not participating.

WSHL,MidwestJHL, and Northern States will play for the UHU/AAU National Championship with each team sending two representatives who will play a 6-team round robin. WSHL is sending the playoff champion and runner-up, MWJHL is sending playoff champion and regular season champion(playoff runner-up if regular season champ wins playoffs), NSHL has not announced who they will send yet. The UHU tournament will take place April 5th-9th in Las Vegas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad