Prospect Info: 2013 Habs Board Annual Prospect Rankings #6

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Dietz getting only 8 votes at this point? Less than Leblanc?

Tells me all I should know about the value of this voting :laugh:

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Dietz getting only 8 votes at this point? Less than Leblanc?

Tells me all I should know about the value of this voting :laugh:

I don't get why you feel the need to be condescending. For me it's tough to choose between Hudon, Lehkonen, DLR, Thomas, Nygren, Bournival and Dietz. I probably care more about him than Leblanc at this point but there is valid skepticism about his upside.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Christian Thomas. Kid was a prolific scorer in Oshawa and he's got one hell of a shot. If he gets stronger, he has the potential to be an elite scoring forward in the NHL. I'm very surprised that he has so few votes.

Add Reway.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
ouch that makes me realize that our prospect poll is thin as hell.

What ? Thin?

We have some of the best depth in the league with this last draft.

Voted Lekhonen, should be right next to collberg. He's the best talent left on the board right now and he also has the highest ceiling. The only drawback is his injury issues. He will be an NHLer and he will be a good one at that. Needs to start training normally though.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
This prospect pool is actualy very deep. The top-5 is very solid and after that we got ton of legitimate prospects: Thomas, Hudon, DLR, Lekonen, Leblanc, Dietz, Bozon. Plus guys like Pateryn, Dumont and Ellis knocking at NHL's door. And long shot guys like Andrigetto, Thrower, Bennet, Vail, Nygren, Bournival who have NHLer potential.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
This prospect pool is actualy very deep. The top-5 is very solid and after that we got ton of legitimate prospects: Thomas, Hudon, DLR, Lekonen, Leblanc, Dietz, Bozon. Plus guys like Pateryn, Dumont and Ellis knocking at NHL's door. And long shot guys like Andrigetto, Thrower, Bennet, Vail, Nygren, Bournival who have NHLer potential.
To me, Bournival and Vail are the furthest from long shots that we have. To me, they both seem as close to locks as you can get for prospects. Their overall potential is questionable, but like Kyle Chipchura, they are almost locks for the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad