2013 Entry Draft ticket question

ArchieIsGod

Mar 2, 2004
Hey everyone. I'm really excited for the draft this year especially since I'll be able to go if i can get tickets.

So does anyone know how to go about getting the tickets? I am signed up for the devils fanclub and usually get ticket specials emailed to me but I'm really hoping to score tickets to the first round of the draft and I don't want to miss out.

If anyone has any info please let me know. Thanks.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
At least with recent years, teams will let season ticket holders have first dibs at some point. Then around April, they'll announce a "sale" date for the remaining tickets. I wouldn't expect anything formal for a couple months.

DevilChuk*

Hey everyone. I'm really excited for the draft this year especially since I'll be able to go if i can get tickets.

So does anyone know how to go about getting the tickets? I am signed up for the devils fanclub and usually get ticket specials emailed to me but I'm really hoping to score tickets to the first round of the draft and I don't want to miss out.

If anyone has any info please let me know. Thanks.

Also worth noting, they aren't having the first round separate like they usually do because of the compressed schedule. The entire draft will be held on the same day.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
We might want to sticky a thread about 2013 Draft tickets. The Pittsburgh board had one last year for weirdos like me that are willing to fly across the country for it.

ArchieIsGod

Mar 2, 2004
Thanks. I figured they haven't been released yet, I wasn't sure if they had some kind of lottery or something you had to sign up for to get a chance at them. I also didn't realize it was all one day this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad