Recalled/Assigned: 2013 Dallas Stars Roster Movement

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The stupdity continues-R. Smith so he can win a Calder???? but Chaisson up for what reason?? no plan , no direction ughhh
Smith is being sent down to make room for Fraser and Chaisson. The direction is to give some kids the chance to see some quality NHL time. This s a good thing to do.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Assigned to Texas Stars (AHL):

Reilly Smith (Forward)
Francis Wathier (Forward)

Recalled from Texas Stars (AHL):

Tom Wandell (Forward)
Matt Fraser (Forward)
Colton Sceviour (Forward)
Alex Chiasson (Forward)

I'm okay with this.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
The main question is who will be eligible for the AHL playoffs.

I would say theres a good chance that Sceviour, Fraser, and Chiasson are all "sent down" before the trade deadline tomorrow. Then recalled shortly after the deadline. All without ever leaving their hotel rooms in Anaheim.

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
I would say theres a good chance that Sceviour, Fraser, and Chiasson are all "sent down" before the trade deadline tomorrow. Then recalled shortly after the deadline. All without ever leaving their hotel rooms in Anaheim.

I figured. That means the only calls Dallas can do is emergency.

So everyone calling for an extended look at Sceviour, Fraser, and Chaisson get your wish. Though right now I'm not setting anything in stone until after tomorrow.

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
Assigned to Texas Stars (AHL):

Reilly Smith (Forward)
Francis Wathier (Forward)

Recalled from Texas Stars (AHL):

Tom Wandell (Forward)
Matt Fraser (Forward)
Colton Sceviour (Forward)
Alex Chiasson (Forward)

I'm surprised they don't give Morin a look with roster spots opening up, but I wonder if Fraser will be up for good now? (until the 'A' playoffs, at least)

MetalGodAOD*

We're saved!

Guarantee Larsen is getting scratched, even though Rome has been as bad.

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
I see another defense shake up.

Benn-Goligoski
Daley-Dillon
Rome-Larsen
???? I'm just pulling it out of the hate at this point.

piqued

easy game
Nov 22, 2006
It was kind of strange they weren't carrying 7 D on the roster to begin with on that road trip.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Guarantee Larsen is getting scratched, even though Rome has been as bad.

Are you forking kidding me?!? Ever since the two were put together, Rome has been the guy with two pots trying to save a house from flooding.
Rome is actually been a positive suprise but sadly with his injuries he's been in and out of the team..

HatchtrickBateman

Jun 29, 2011
Lincoln, NE
Are you forking kidding me?!? Ever since the two were put together, Rome has been the guy with two pots trying to save a house from flooding.
Rome is actually been a positive suprise but sadly with his injuries he's been in and out of the team..

This. there have been a couple plays where Rome's been caught staring, but for the most part he's been fairly solid. He kind of reminds me of Souray, in how calm he is with the puck in his zone as well as poke checks. Love his mean streak too

FrailSwan

Feb 26, 2012
I have lost my home

He's got his good and bad. He's great getting his stick in shooting lanes and closing in on players, but he also loses his man at times.

MetalGodAOD*

Don't worry, he wasn't scratched and Jordie wasn't put in.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Bachmans confidence is probably as high as it was last year during his debut streak.

If he can get us 3/4 points in the back to back it puts us in touch

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Bachmans confidence is probably as high as it was last year during his debut streak.

If he can get us 3/4 points in the back to back it puts us in touch

Kari could play the 2nd night since it's in Dallas. They probably just wanted to rest him and know he can't play B2B's. If he wasn't going to play anyway, no need to put him on a plane since it's a very short trip. Everything mentioned so far makes this seem pretty minor.

My concern will elevate a bit though if it does actually prevent him from playing Saturday. I guess we'll see though.

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
Reilly called up. Insurance for this weekend I guess in case Chiasson is a no go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad