GDT: 2013 Beanpot

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
No comments at all on Grylzeck (sp)

Good grief that Bobby Orr style end to end rush was insane to set up the second BU goal. Took the puck in the RH corner of the ring, looped behind his own net, sick handled through the entire Northeastern team, ended up going all the way behind the Northeastern net and then made the pass out front to set up the goal.

Kid can really skate and handle the puck. I only saw the last period and BU dominated play in that period, so I didn;t get any feel for how he was in his own zone, but that rush was kind of jaw dropping

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Was/am thrilled to see Northeastern win a spot in the championship game. Will be cheering for them in the final :nod:

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
After so many years of B.C./B.U. Beanpot finals it will be good to have a new team. Congrats to the Huskies. They upset B.C earlier this season, so it should be a good match.

BergyDGD

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Jun 25, 2007
City of Champions,MA
After so many years of B.C./B.U. Beanpot finals it will be good to have a new team. Congrats to the Huskies. They upset B.C earlier this season, so it should be a good match.

I'm hoping the Huskies can do it but their last meeting at Matthews wasn't pretty. NU has the unique opportunity to save an entire season that has been dismal to this point in one game. GO HUSKIES!!!

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
This is NU's third trip to the final in 5 years. Lost to BC in ot and lost to BU after letting in three short handed goals. they're beanpot play hasn't been terrible in the last few years they just can't get two wins in a row...

Third time best be the charm. It will be fun for sure. I'm expecting a solid NU crowd.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
This is NU's third trip to the final in 5 years. Lost to BC in ot and lost to BU after letting in three short handed goals. they're beanpot play hasn't been terrible in the last few years they just can't get two wins in a row...

Third time best be the charm. It will be fun for sure. I'm expecting a solid NU crowd.

they should fly in Bruce Racine as a good luck charm.

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena

I remember in 2005 as an NU hopefull (got in in March, they didn't have early action yet) watching Chris "What, college involves going to class?" Bourque beating them in OT.

BergyDGD

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Jun 25, 2007
City of Champions,MA
random question but what years did NU wear these jerseys
$(KGrHqF,!q8FDu+Q4qeZBRCp4wrJEg~~60_57.JPG

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
picked up a bunch of tickets from BU kids for 10 a piece. my roommates and I will be there tonight.

LETS GO HUSKIES. Come out strong fast and mean and rock BC from the start.

BergyDGD

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Jun 25, 2007
City of Champions,MA
Imagine what NU would look like if they didn't lose out on Jon Gillies and Johnny Gaudreau, who both signed LOI's to NU. Imagine Roy and Gaudreau in the same line up. Oh well, go out there and shock the world (or at least Boston) and bring a Beanpot to Huntington Ave! GO HUSKIES!!!

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Kevin Roy....what would pop out if Nail Yakupov and the Biebs had a child.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->