2013-2014 Rangers Team in review

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlapshotTheMovie

Jan 18, 2013
With only 5 games left in the regular season lets see everyone's take on this team.

I for one love our post deadline roster. I will admit Ryan Callaghan was my favorite ranger and is still in my top 3 favorites all time. That aside...

I love our youth. They are good enough to where people forget how young they are. Stepan, Hags, Krieder, Ryan Mac is still just coming out of RFA. Moore, Miller, Kristo, Fast and even Talbot all have a lot more to show us and I am confident they will. Then we still have TONY D coming up hard. Just look at Anthony Duclair's numbers compared to the 1st round picks in the same league as him from the same draft. Tell me that doesn't feel good!

I love our 4rth line! I love our depth. I love our goalie combo.

Realistically if our "star" players contributed a tad more each our team would be so dominant. Nash, Richards, and MSL are all playing well. Just need to finish a bit more.

We had some rough spots but we made some good moves. Klein for Del Zotto was great. I know we wish we got more but MDZ had no value left. Diaz we got for a steel and look at the depth it added to our roster. **** YEAH! We have so much depth going into the post season.

Looking back at the season we have 10 losses to teams we really should have beat and had no reason to lose to besides we **** the bed. Lets just say we won 5 of those... That puts us 1 point behind the penguins. Think about how ****** our start was and much we did this year. This team is awesome and after the MDZ move I was content. MSL is welcome any day of the week. :yo:

Hopefully you guys are as stoked on this roaster as I am.... but i know your not. Lets hear it!!

Jyrgen

Oct 10, 2005
Best D corps over 3 years if they sign Strålman for 3 years. Staal Will stay or bring value enough back.

Not saying best D in the league .. But over 3 years time span as it looks now.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
This thread is not going to work out. I'd be willing to try again after the playoffs.

Please remember: commenting on the validity of threads is against the rules. If you have an issue with something, please report it or ask us in a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad