Prospect Info: 2013-14 Prospect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
kinda disappointed to see lucia's totals threw 8 games, anyone been watching him and give some more info?

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
kinda disappointed to see lucia's totals threw 8 games, anyone been watching him and give some more info?

I have not seen him yet...but Friday nights Notre Dame/Gophers game will be a nationally televised broadcast on NBCSN...

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
any votes on the most important position to fill now? I feel our prospect cupboard is slim with our guys in the bigs now.

LordFletcher

Jun 18, 2012
Tonka-Wayzata, MN
any votes on the most important position to fill now? I feel our prospect cupboard is slim with our guys in the bigs now.

Best player available. Who knows who will become 2nd / 3rd / 4th line guys or who will never make it from our current pool but I would say there is a decent balance between forwards and defenseman. So, taking the best available at 30th overall (well 29th as NJ is forfeiting theirs) seems to make the most sense

I would like to see the Wild go early after a goalie, 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds. As much as we all assume Gustafsson or Kuemper will become our #1, we have no certainties. Add Harding's health into the equation and Backstrom age... this team will have to have an answer ready to go in 2-4 years.

LordFletcher

Jun 18, 2012
Tonka-Wayzata, MN
Riser (and his scouts) had tunnel vision. Hence why we picked Gillies. Terrible pick. We did the same thing last draft with Gabriel. They focused on one skill and one skill only and ignored everything else.

okay.

You just confused me when you said last draft. I thought you were talking about last years draft.

J22*

Riser (and his scouts) had tunnel vision. Hence why we picked Gillies. Terrible pick. We did the same thing last draft with Gabriel. They focused on one skill and one skill only and ignored everything else.

Going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing that you have no idea why they picked Gabriel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad