2013-14 Promo Nights

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
I know they do have security cameras that constantly record all sections. So anyone stealing bobbleheads will easily be recorded on camera. But I'm going to get to my seat early just in case...

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Pavelec-bobblehead-300x175.jpg

"Each bobblehead will be individually labelled by seat location and placed on your seat in advance of the game in order to guarantee that each person in attendance receives a bobblehead."

For the full release click here.

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
Having the bobble heads at the seats went really well IMHO. I was early anyway because I thought it would be busier downtown with Christmas shopping and harder to find a parking spot but it really wasn't .

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Having the bobble heads at the seats went really well IMHO. I was early anyway because I thought it would be busier downtown with Christmas shopping and harder to find a parking spot but it really wasn't .

No one has done any Christmas shopping in downtown Winnipeg on a weekend since...the 80s?

bodybreak

Whiteshell Wild
Jul 11, 2006
Just received this email. Won't be trading away the Bobblehead nights this year, has to pick up Ladd on Kijiji. Never again. Glow sticks though.....really?

Ladd bobbleheads were the "save of the game" at the Jets store during the game... $10 each. They also announced "limited quantities" of extra Pavelec bobbleheads for purchase if you wanted to go home with more than one. I saw some of the labelled Pavs sitting at guest services... Not sure why. We got our bobbleheads no problem.

lighthouses

Jan 12, 2014
April 10 Fan Appreciation

What type of stuff has happened for the previous two last home games?

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Pittsburgh game they gave out Esso cards that gives 3 cents of per liter. Don't know for how many liters. I didn't go out a main entrance so I never picked one up.

Expires in June of this year, as many litre's as you want until the expiration date.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad