2013-14 Player of the Game Standings

rikker

Jun 6, 2003
Visit site
does everyone think this is really reflective of the players performance? can we make it better?

case in point. Hamonic. 4 pts, tied with Ness. really? he was a consideration (albeit a very mild one, for Canada's Olympic team), yet you would think he sucks, if you looked at this 'poll'.

if he finished 4th in voting every game, he would show up as zero points.

what if you were to tally all the votes, instead of just giving points for top 3 finishes. would it be more accurate of our perceptions?

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
does everyone think this is really reflective of the players performance? can we make it better?

case in point. Hamonic. 4 pts, tied with Ness. really? he was a consideration (albeit a very mild one, for Canada's Olympic team), yet you would think he sucks, if you looked at this 'poll'.

if he finished 4th in voting every game, he would show up as zero points.

what if you were to tally all the votes, instead of just giving points for top 3 finishes. would it be more accurate of our perceptions?

I can look into modifying it for next season.

rikker

Jun 6, 2003
Visit site
It's easy for them to make suggestions since they're not the ones doing it. :sarcasm:

rikker's suggestion is a good one though, expanding it a little might be good for next season.

i don't mind helping out. seriously. i can tally the votes and send them to you, to update.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad