2013-14 Out of Town Thread-III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Didn't really know where to put this but uh..

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/353414-the-boston-bruins-hate-thread/page__st__0

That thread is carried by two asshats, who don't represent canucks nation. Just thought I'd post it if any of you wanted a laugh.

o btw (i'm the fourth poster down Tom Sestito)

One last thing, regarding the East. Are there teams there that can really compete with the Bruins in the east in a seven game series? Thanks :)

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Didn't really know where to put this but uh..

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/353414-the-boston-bruins-hate-thread/page__st__0

That thread is carried by two asshats, who don't represent canucks nation. Just thought I'd post it if any of you wanted a laugh.

o btw (i'm the fourth poster down Tom Sestito)

One last thing, regarding the East. Are there teams there that can really compete with the Bruins in the east in a seven game series? Thanks :)

If Fleury can keep his head on straight, the Pens, certainly.

Amusing thread, especially the comment about Bergeron's "injuries."

qc

Aug 23, 2011
This one made me giggle..

This is where the bottom of the barrell canuck fans hang out. Very classy indeed.

then somebody calls him out for misspelling barrel. His reply...

Lol ouch you attacked my spelling prowess. I guess there wasn't anything interesting to use against me.

Rub some A535 on your butthole because you sir are butthurt.

:laugh:

nycbruins*

Hard to be worse than Habs fans, but I think Canucks fans did it. Some terrible company there. Who should give the finger to the crowd after scoring in Vancouver? Lucic is a hometown boy & they trashed his celebration. Just despicable people who should be ashamed of themselves. A shame such a nice city partially ruined by anarchists & crybaby pathetic hockey fans

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Sabres announce major presser for, I believe 11:30 this AM, Kaleta to KHL for water bottles, Scott to ECHL affiliate, Rolston to a Midget AA team outside of Syracuse, Miller to, I will guess the Flames:)<<<< that last one would be too funny

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Shakeup in Buffalo?

The Sabres have a news conference scheduled for this morning and the rumblings are Regier and Rolston are out and LaFontaine and Ted Nolan are back.

Bucky Gleason ‏@TBNbucky 12m Now hearing that Darcy and Rolston are out, LaFontaine in and possibly Ted Nolan returning as coach.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Fiddler has asked for a trade out of Dallas. Would be a nice little add for any team. Bruins could even use him as a good left-handed faceoff guy with Kelly struggling a bit in the dot, but he'd be redundant on this team otherwise.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Nolan? Really? While Guy Boucher is available? lmao the more things change...

Disagree, Nolan is a fantastic coach who Boucher would only be so lucky to so much be an assistant for.

One of those coaches who I believe has been wrongly blacklisted cuz he sticks to his beliefs about how things should be done.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

That Canucks thread is a riot. So much butt hurt and it's like 2 1/2 years later :laugh:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Fiddler has asked for a trade out of Dallas. Would be a nice little add for any team. Bruins could even use him as a good left-handed faceoff guy with Kelly struggling a bit in the dot, but he'd be redundant on this team otherwise.

still prefer Matthias (sp) off Florida, either way, not sure either would be able to crack this roster ahead of anyone, maybe a 13th forward replacement, Fiddler complaining about ice time in Dallas, no way he`d like it in Boston

BallroomBitz

Once a Bruin...
Jul 7, 2006
My sabres hate just went from 85 to about 30. Steps in the right direction. I don't know how regier lasted so long in the first place. Marc Crawford would have been a good choice for coach, too.

So many gm options out there. Let's hope they don't go the Edmonton route.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

were no different here, still yakking on about the Thornton trade, Kessel etc...

We're much different I don't see Bruins fans putting together various videos and editing them to further an agenda to of how a team is contradicting and evil with the way they play. I don't hear people talk about the Thornton trade anymore and most the Kessel stuff I hear is jokes.

Almost feel like joining that forum to talk ****. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad