League News: 2013-14 Out of Town Scoreboard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberati0n*

I'm guessing he kicked her out, she refused to leave and he drug her ass out kicking and screaming. Just a dumb thing to do, but I can see how it likely happened.

If that were the case, he would deserve no blame and she would deserve a lot for her reaction.

However:
Sadie Gurman ‏@sgurman 3h
Abrams: "This is the most minor of the beatings she received. She received five in all, and the last one was to unconscious." #Varlamov #Avs

I don't think she could possibly claim something like that.

n3ss

Nov 29, 2011
Downie traded the day after all this business with Varly, interesting.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Maybe he got bit.

spaderwolf3.jpg

Happy ****ing Halloween

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Slava Malamud @SlavaMalamud
Vavrinyuk says Varlamov tried to drown her in a puddle last summer, dropped a bike on her as she lay unconscious.... I won't comment.

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
Thank god we only gave up Glen Metropolit to a bunch of posters here.

Vladiator16*

Patrick Roy is taking this mentoring thing very seriously.

Yeah, must be a goalie thing...

Seriously though, lets wait and see how its all shakes out... If he really did what she says he did his career in NA is done, but if he was trying send her ass back to Russia who knows what she could say or do to avoid that...

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I think its hilarious that MP was often seen as disliked by BB, who snatched him for nothing.

But I am surprised that Oates let MP slip away. Being a LH shot may have sealed his fate.

Seriously. He likely wanted a RH shot above anything else, and that may have been a factor in targeting Latta.

MOAR perfect hand balance OCD

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
It's certainly starting to look like a glaringly bad example of asset mis-management by the organization.

Now combine that with it was done so Wilson could get 7 minutes a night if he is lucky and it just gets better and better...

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Perhaps no one has beat the drums of handedness more than me, mostly defensemen, or guys on their offside up top not performing well, but Oates is over the top.

If anyone goes into his office, please mess up all the perfectly aligned piles of paper on his desk and snap a movie of him going into panic mode.

I bet he has the standard 4 rows of 3, and 3 rows of 2, formation.

Liberati0n*

30 thoughts said:
12. Mathieu Perreault, rejuvenated under Bruce Boudreau, had a great line about playing with Selanne. "He doesn't like to stop," Perreault said. "If you see him, he wants you to chip it ahead, keep the play going." What if this doesn't happen? "He goes offside." Because Perreault's first language is French, it was hard to tell if he was serious or joking.

Chimera probably had that problem for a different reason.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Varlamov is starting tonight...

Giguere is starting.

nvm you're right.

adater @adater
Been some confusion last 48 hours as to who would start in goal for Avs tonight but it is indeed Varlamov

Varlamov has been pretty confident that nothing will happen. However gotta wonder how many players until the ordeal is over will try to make a name for themselves by taking runs on Varly and how his teammates will respond.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->