2013-14 Minnesota Tickets for Sale/Wanted Thread

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Since the old thread is...very old, I'm going to start a new thread here for this season.

If you've got any individual game tickets for sale or are looking for tickets, post here and hopefully we can find a match.

Please limit ticket exchanges to Minnesota sports teams:
  • Wild
  • Vikings
  • Twins
  • Timberwolves
  • Lynx
  • Swarm
  • College
  • etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

faribogopherguy

Mar 30, 2012
I have a pair to sell for the Ottawa game on January 14th. Section 217, row 7, $94 for the pair. Message me if interested.

TouringReg

Sep 27, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Red Wings fan from Winnipeg here coming in peace. Does anyone have two tickets for sale for the Red Wings game Saturday, Mar 22/14 in Minnesota? Thanks!

faribogopherguy

Mar 30, 2012
Red Wings fan from Winnipeg here coming in peace. Does anyone have two tickets for sale for the Red Wings game Saturday, Mar 22/14 in Minnesota? Thanks!

That's going to be a toughie. The Big Ten tournament is being played at Xcel Energy Center, so I think there'll be quite a few Michigan/Red Wings fans looking for tickets. The NCHC is being played at Target Center the same weekend. Going to be a busy time.

Hagigun

Dec 24, 2013
I have a few games yet to sell out of my season ticket package. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can work out the details.

I have standing rail/drink rail spots in section 122 lower level behind the Wild net 1st and 3rd. Right near the Bud Light Blue Line Lounge. Perfect gate for shuttle drop offs and pick-ups from local restaurants with shuttle service. $50 Face Value per ticket.

Thur Feb 6th vs Predators (2 tix $50 each)

Mon Mar 3rd vs Flames (4 tix $50 each)

Sun Mar 9th vs Blues (4 tix $50 each)

Tue Mar 11th vs Oilers (4 tix $50 each)

Thur April 10th vs Blues (4 tix $50 each) *2nd to last home game of season

Sun April 13th vs Predators (4 tix $50 each) *Last home game of season

Last edited:

ReggieMoto

Nov 24, 2003
Manchester, NH
How tough is it to pick up a game day single ticket at the box office? Impossible? I could be in town for the Feb 4 game vs the Lightning.

Hagigun

Dec 24, 2013
How tough is it to pick up a game day single ticket at the box office? Impossible? I could be in town for the Feb 4 game vs the Lightning.

You can get a ticket for pretty much any game if you just want to get in the building as a single. Forget the box office, plenty of scalpers out front selling tickets. As long as you wait them out (10mn before game to 5mn into game) you can usually get tickets for less than face value...and some pretty good seats too.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Hey wild fans, not sure where to put this, but can anyone tell me how to get tickets for the MLB all star game? All I can find is a draw where you get the chance to buy one ticket. When the family of 4 wants to come down from Manitoba we would want more than one ticket.

Any suggestions? Will tickets be available on ticketmastet closer to the game?

Thanks in advance!

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I have 2 tickets for tonight's game for exchange. PM me.

Section 122 Row 10 Seats 5&6.

TouringReg

Sep 27, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I have a pair for the Detroit game Saturday afternoon. Section 123 row 6. Asking face value $120 per ticket. I will email you the tickets/order confirmation, pay via PayPal. Email me at [email protected] if interested. (I also listed this on stub hub, I'm ok selling here to avoid fees).

evolutionbaby

Jan 7, 2012
Tickets For Game Tomorrow (Det vs Min)

Selling two tix in section 103 row 24 for the Det vs Min game. Asking face value $120PM for payment details. I will email the tickets and order once I get a payment via paypal.

Last edited:

JudgeJimmie

Oct 5, 2013
Rochester, MN
I don't know if this is within site rules or not, if not, sorry for posting.. Don't punish me too badly!

I was wondering if any season ticket holders out there might be willing to share their Pre-Sale code with me via a PM or something? I would only use the code to buy tickets to GO to the game and would not be reselling. I just really want to make sure I can get them, dad is coming to town and it would be awesome to go to a game or two!

Thanks for considering! I understand if you don't want to share!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad