2013-14 Line Combos

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
When the players were asked about their favourite 'get the boys going' moments this year, a lot of them pointed to Big Ern's fights. But yeah, the results don't bear that out. We don't suddenly outplay the opposition after a fight ever, really.

Yea thats more of my point, fights don't seem to affect the results so I think we can sit our fighter a little more often.

TychoFan

Feb 24, 2013
Canada
Which prospects will be in the NHL next year? Will our DP be in the lineup?

I think it depends on who we pick from what I hear, Draisaitl projects to be more NHL ready but at this rate I don't think we will be picking him from what I hear. I think it totally depends on the 9 game tryout/training camp. For example, Monahan was not a player that we thought would be in the line up straight away but he impressed us.

I think Baertschi has a good chance if he keeps up his play. I can see players like Knight/Reinhart/Granlund being brought up more often and might stay if they prove themselves. I feel like other players like Klimchuk/Poirier/Gaudreau/Arnold will stay in the AHL for the most part. It seems like Wotherspoon has earned himself a great chance as well. Not sure about the rest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad