Line Combos: 2013-14 Line Combos Thread

delchief

Jun 10, 2006
I'm guessing BM revisits dealing for Chris Stewart at the draft or this summer with TM. (Wiercioch, Condra & a pick or prospect for Stewart). If Michalek doesn't re-sign I assume Hoffman will replace him & if they can't fill that spot internally BM will trade for a 3rd liner.

Hemsky - Spezza - Stewart
MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Hoffman - Zibanejad - Stone
Greening - Z. Smith - Neil/Kassian

Methot - Karlsson
Cowen - Ceci
Phillips - Gryba/Boroweicki

Anderson - Lehner

I like that lineup. Although I think I'd try to trade Greening instead of Condra. But TM probably wouldn't take that because he knows Greening sucks. I think it would take Wiercioch, Prince, and a pick to make that Stewart trade since TM knows how much the Sens want him. I like Stewart's intangibles and the fact that he has put the puck in the net in the past. But that was mostly in protected minutes. Can he do that again on a top line? Then again, is Spezza's line really the "top line" anymore? I guess that's the bigger question. Plus it's maybe 50-50 that Spezza's traded in the off-season.

For now, I think the lines should be....

Mac - Turris - Hemsky
Michalek - Spezza - Ryan
Hoffman - Zibby - Stone
Condra - Smith - Neil
(Greening, Kassian)

Methot - Karlsson
Wiercioch - Gryba
Phillips - Ceci
(Cowen)

Andy/Lehner

Karl Cowensson

I has cheezburger
Oct 27, 2008
Northern Ontario
I
For now, I think the lines should be....

Mac - Turris - Hemsky
Michalek - Spezza - Ryan
Hoffman - Zibby - Stone
Condra - Smith - Neil
(Greening, Kassian)

Methot - Karlsson
Wiercioch - Gryba
Phillips - Ceci
(Cowen)

Andy/Lehner

I'd switch Ryan and Hemsky but I like that mix. Hopefully the last 20 games go well. If Spezza, Michalek and Hemsky can consistently put up points and not be minus players we have a chance to make playoffs. At this point I almost feel like we are experimenting for next years lineup.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I'd like to see this for a bit

Michalek-Spezza-Hemsky
Hoffman-Turris-Ryan
MacArthur-Zibanejad-Stone
Greening-Smith-Neil/Condra

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014

Michalek-Spezza-Hemsky
Hoffman-Turris-Ryan

YES totally agree, although I can't see PM scratching Condra or Neil. JW what would your D lines look like?

Berserker*

Michalek-Spezza-Hemsky
Hoffman-Turris-Ryan

Those lines seem like they would be close to the actual ones. Condra would be scratched though.

Also, can Hesmky play LW because Stone showed a lot of chemistry with Spezza when he has last called up. A line of Hemsky-Spezza-Stone could be pretty dangerous.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Keep the Spezza, Michalek and Hemsky line together. In their second game they got 3 points each and we all plus 2 .

Not to mention that Michalek and Hemsky have an edge calling out plays in Czech to each other.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad