2013-14 HFBoards Habs tagline

PricePkPatch*

After the ever winning "But can he fight?", and "Haters gotta Hate", I propose a new tagline to represent us:

"Does he have character?"

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
"Help Wanted: Must have CHaracter!"

with the CH being the canadiens logo

Ice Poutine

LA POUTINE IS BACK!
Feb 18, 2006
ON MY CHAIR
xm3f2pw.jpg

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I have such an inferiority complex regarding size that I can't even joke about it. My vote goes to "Does he have character?"

Boston is going to pummel us silly :(

PricePkPatch*

Don't mind him and others. Revisionist history is a means of deluding themselves to justify their inferiority complex.

Seriously. I personally believe we got beat by Ottawa not because we were weak, but because it was a bad matchup for us. Ottawa had our number for the whole season; their style dealt very well against us.

We would have had a much better performance against Boston or the Leafs.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
The leafs beat the crap out of us last year. And the image of that fat failure of a signing, Spacek getting pummelled next to Tom Pyatt also getting pummelled is seared into my brain.

So tell me, am I revising history?

PricePkPatch*

The leafs beat the crap out of us last year. And the image of that fat failure of a signing, Spacek getting pummelled next to Tom Pyatt also getting pummelled is seared into my brain.

So tell me, am I revising history?

Selective memory. You seem to obsess over the times when we have, indeed, been beaten up.

Completely forgetting when we dominated these teams and won huge victories against them. Tell me, did the Bruins really ***** us that bad last year, or did we won the season's series against them?

The only defeat we had at Boston's hand last year was a game WE DOMINATED, and Rask just pulled a Halak/Anderson.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Selective memory. You seem to obsess over the times when we have, indeed, been beaten up.

Completely forgetting when we dominated these teams and won huge victories against them. Tell me, did the Bruins really ***** us that bad last year, or did we won the season's series against them?

The only defeat we had at Boston's hand last year was a game WE DOMINATED, and Rask just pulled a Halak/Anderson.

I didn't mention wins or losses, just mentioned how the Bruins are going to beat us silly.

Do you remember one time in the Smurf-era where we beat the Bruins or Leafs up?

Of course winning games is more important, but getting beat up and humiliated on HNIC week after week and seeing Gionta's stupid goatee try to mean mug someone twice his size drives me crazy.

Patccmoi

Aug 11, 2010

I think this could work very well. If you do say a 3 parts GIF with something like

'Tag line + picture of player' 'but he has....' and the Character picture next.

Like Brière could be:

5'10'' aging forward
but he has...
Character

HabsSlappy

Jul 30, 2005
Ontario
I think this could work very well. If you do say a 3 parts GIF with something like

'Tag line + picture of player' 'but he has....' and the Character picture next.

Like Brière could be:

5'10'' aging forward
but he has...
Character

Sounds good to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->