GDT: 2013-14 Game Day Thread Signup

BennyTheJet

Oct 4, 2011
Toronto
I'll take the Tue, Oct 15th game vs the Canadiens.

My GDT Win / Loss ratio is pretty dismal, but let's giver another go!

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Nationally televised home games will have the GDT posted in the main board. So I would hope these GDTs would be higher quality.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Pre-game Jets Audio

Practice-at-IcePlex-on-Oct-9-2013-300x180.jpg

Al Montoya - Ready to play? Mentality as he waits for first start. Likes to know day before? What has he seen from watching the games? Being ready and giving team chance to win. Do goalies hustle?

Blake Wheeler - Excited to return home to play. Friends and family in the crowd. Too early to put emphasis on these types of divisional games? His thoughts on Hertl's goal? What has he been working on? For his individual game what does he need?

Zach Bogosian - Still thinking about the goal? Easier to manage at this stage in his career? Sense of this Wild team. Rivalry talk.

Devin Setoguchi - Going back and playing against old friends. Talk about the Wild. Thoughts on a rivalry. Feeling comfortable with his line.

To listen click here.

Coach-Noel-at-IcePlex-300x166.jpg

Coach Noel - houghts on the potential rivalry with Minnesota? What has he seen from the Wild that he wants to focus on? Does he sense an eagerness to learn from this squad? Thoughts on Halischuk. Any update on Thorburn (remains day to day, won’t make trip). Numbers game to get Halischuk into lineup?

To listen click here.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Not complaining or anything. I'm sure some people didn't know that.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
I am thinking I am going to sign up for a national game and have it the most ugliest piece of garbage anyone has ever seen on here.

Worse then a Leaf player trade proposal :sarcasm:

OMIGOD! That would make people's eyes bleed. ;) ;)

allan5oh - good point. I was making the assumption (and you know what they say about assumptions) that people had read the note about which GDT's get posted on the main board. For us, it'll be any game on TSN or CBC where we're the home team. I think I nabbed the first one, which is against the Stars in December or January. Maybe I'll get it clarified in my head, and highlight those games in the GDT table so people know what they're getting themselves in for.

Edit: the Nov 2nd game against the Hawks is the first game we have that will be posted on the main board.

Aela*

Mon, 13 Jan 2014, Tue, 7 Jan 2014 and Tue, 22 Oct 2013 please! (for now anyways)

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Small note to those posting GDT's - post the start time as Central time, as that's the time zone the Jets are located in. Out of market fans already know how to convert the times in their head (or at least I hope they know how ;) )

BennyTheJet

Oct 4, 2011
Toronto
Small note to those posting GDT's - post the start time as Central time, as that's the time zone the Jets are located in. Out of market fans already know how to convert the times in their head (or at least I hope they know how ;) )

Brain fart. Sorry about that.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
I'll grab the Thu, Oct 24th game against the Preds.

Sounds good! I marked you down. I'll grab the Preds game tomorrow, unless someone wants it. No big deal for me, but it's currently unclaimed. If someone wants to do tomorrow's game, holler soon!

BurnabyJo

Jul 9, 2012
Winnipeg
I have some ideas for GDT's but my techie skills are a little sketchy. Can anyone point me in the direction of some good posts that explain how to post pictures, videos, tables, etc ?

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
I have some ideas for GDT's but my techie skills are a little sketchy. Can anyone point me in the direction of some good posts that explain how to post pictures, videos, tables, etc ?

The Oilers forum has some GDT templates you can mooch - some decent post tags, etc. There's also an FAQ somewhere on hfboards that lists all the tags you can use.

I'll probably end up doing the GDT for the Avalanche on Sunday since no one has grabbed it yet. If you quote my GDT post, you'll get a good overview of some of the tags that are available, how to link to pictures, etc.

Go for it! Need some new blood on the GDT front!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad