2012 NHL RE--DRAFT !!

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
First of all I seen Reilly and I laughed(I knew you where a Leafs fan) and secondly a “Re-Draft” should have more than 5 players.

1. Oilers:
• Hellebuyck
-
Edmonton picks the best Goalie available, that said I’m aware Hellebuyck is not the top rated player in the draft(there are atleast 5-10 higher ranked players today IMO, but Oilers biggest need is Goaltending).

2. Columbus:
• Foresberg
-
Columbus leaves the draft with the best player available through the draft who can play a 200ft game and score with ease.

3. Montreal:
• Lindholm
-
Montreal selects the best defencemen available who is a Top 3 Defensive Defensemen in the NHL today, it fits the need and they get the BPA at this pick

4. Islanders:
• Trouba:
-
Islanders select the 2nd best Defensemen of the draft who exempts not only a very strong Defensive and physical game but also a very strong Offensive one as well.

5. Toronto:
• Slavin
-
The Leafs desperately need a big physical shutdown Defensemen and that’s exactly what Slavic is and he’s one of the best.

6. Anahiem:
• Gostisbehere
- Anaheim picks BPA in the highest scoring D-man of the Draft.

7. Minnesota:
• Dumba
- Pick stays the same.

8. Pittsburgh:
• Rielly
- Pens get the BPA in the high scoring D-man Rielly.

9. Winnipeg:
• Vasilevsky
- Jets now not having Hellebuyck, they pick the best Goalie available to replace him.

10. Tampa
• Murray
- Tampa picks Murray for the same reason^

—————

11. Washington:
• Parayko

12. Buffalo:
• Andersen

13. Dallas:
• Galchenyuk

14. Buffalo:
• Matheson

15. Ottawa:
• Skjei
Makes fun of poster for having Reilly as his first pick, proceeds to put hellebuyk first lol.

Go back to bed chief

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad