2012 NHL Draft Top-100 (Combined from RLR, FC and ISS)

Leehh

Oct 8, 2011
Austria
Been disappointed on Forsberg, he kinda looks so lost on ice late 1st early 2nd IF he doesn't step up his game and take huge steps in remaining season. I kinda don't even want to see him playing in NHL size rink. Since hes struggling REALLY hard in fastpaced game.

WayneBruce

Jun 16, 2011
Been disappointed on Forsberg, he kinda looks so lost on ice late 1st early 2nd IF he doesn't step up his game and take huge steps in remaining season. I kinda don't even want to see him playing in NHL size rink. Since hes struggling REALLY hard in fastpaced game.

Quoting #thevideoscout on twitter:

Langehamer keeping the Czechs in this one. Forsberg's been dominant. Special player. Size and strength elite.

Are you guys watching the same game?

Leehh

Oct 8, 2011
Austria
Quoting #thevideoscout on twitter:

Langehamer keeping the Czechs in this one. Forsberg's been dominant. Special player. Size and strength elite.

Are you guys watching the same game?

Im not saying hes bad nor doesn't have potential to be great nhler. I just can't see him going top10 more like 15-32 there's few a lot more skilled players than he is on 5nations one in swedish team who can probably adjust to nhl rink better than Forsberg. On side note, Forsberg is bit bigger than these few guys are so some scouts favours him.

sina220*

Someone needs to get a hold of the OP and update the list. Id love to see a comparison of the original until now. Id pm him but my infractions won't let me.

HighwayToHelm

Nov 2, 2011
Canada
THN Future watch 2012
NHL Draft projected top 10
1. Nail Yakupov
2. Filip Forsberg
3. Mikhail Grigorenko
4. Ryan Murray
5. Matt Dumba
6. Alex Galchenyuk
7. Jacob Trouba
8. Morgan Rielly
9. Brendan Gaunce
10. Griffin Reinhart

wishywashy19

Dec 14, 2011
can some one in the know tell me why Seth Griffths does not get any love from pollsters on the draft or the team canada 2013 juniors.

stmikes76

Nov 25, 2004
Mckeens new top 30 List! New cover for the March newsletter looks sick too, just got my copy, over 50 scouting reports, lots of reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Saw Is the Law

Jul 31, 2010
So does Danish G Frederik Andersen that was drafted in the 7th round of 2010 draft by the Hurricanes. This is very surprising following by his superior performances in the Elitserien this season.

I don't think so... Andersen is -89 born so will be FA.

sg58

Jul 15, 2008
I don't think so... Andersen is -89 born so will be FA.

He does re-enter the draft. You can print out your own copy of the CBA at NHLPA. ;)

It's a tough one and it took a while to decifer, but he's going back in because he's been drafted once, basically.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
Is there any update of the combined list from RLR, ISS, FC and others?

thanks.
I believe it would be considered a copyright infringement to post most of the draft rankings from the various guides here, unless there are sub-sets of the rankings which are publicly available, or complete lists like Central Scouting which are freely available, or if the guides give explicit permission. As useful as such a list is, this close to the draft you may just have to go buy the products from the scouting services rather than looking for their material to be freely posted here. So I urge caution to anybody tempted to do this. There are some free sources you can use, other commercial ones you can't. Just be aware. Cheers!

EDIT: read here too... http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=107697

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->