NFL: 2012 Draft review

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Looking back at how your team performed in 2012 draft. Enough time has passed that we can evaluate it pretty well now

Previous installments

2011 Draft review = http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2074479
2010 Draft review = http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1946663
2009 Draft review = http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1946031
2008 Draft review = http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1944037
2007 Draft review = http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=968187
2006 Draft review = http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=968983
2005 Draft review = http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=971013
2004 Draft review = http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=972073
2003 Draft review = http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=973605
2002 Draft review = http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=975732
2001 Draft review = http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=977951
2000 Draft review = http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=979119
1999 Draft review = http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=980037

2012 Chicago Bears Draft

1st round (19th overall) = DE/LB Shea McClellin
2nd round (45th overall) = WR Alshon Jeffery
3rd round (79th overall) = FS Brandon Hardin
4th round (111th overall) = TE/FB Evan Rodriguez
6th round (184th overall) = CB Isaiah Frey
7th round (220th overall) = CB Greg McCoy

- McClellin's entire time in Chicago was a running joke ,, One of the worst players drafted by Bears in 1st round in my life. Passed up on Chandler Jones to take him as well

- Jeffery has proven to be more then worth his selection with two 1k+ seaons (Would have been 3 if not injured last year) ,, Great #1 WR when healthy but so far health has been issue in 2 of 4 seasons

- Hardin never played in NFL and was injured when Bears selected him ,, When he did appear in preseason of year 2 he was joke and got cut in camp

- Rodriguez played a couple games for Bears , Sucked and then was cut from team because of off field issues. Dressed for 8 games with TB and Buf but rarely played before washing out of league

- Frey played infrequently as a depth CB for Bears and was gone during year 2 ,, Picked up by Lovie for remainder of year then out of NFL

- McCoy never played in NFL

If not for Jeffery this would rank among the worst drafts in Bears history ,, Jeffery salvaged something from draft but McClellin mistake was latest 1st round disaster ot set franchise back

McClellin 19th overall :facepalm:

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Broncos 2012:

2/36 Derek Wolfe, DE/DT: Great 3-4 DE, reupped with Broncos, at least half a sack in each playoff game this year

2/57 Brock Osweiller, QB: Controversial selection for the past four years but held the fort while Manning was out and took a big contract in Houston will return a 3rd next year.

3/67 Ronny Hillman, RB: A platoon RB at his best. Took a while to catch on, but had his moments.

4/101 Omar Bolden, CB: Depth db, but a was good for some timely big returns

4/108 Phil Blake, C: Bust ended up in the CFL

5/137 Malik Jackson DE: Wolfe's bookend. TD in the Super Bowl. Signed a big deal with JVille which will return a 3rd next year.

6/188 Danny Trevathan LB: very good weakside LB. Signed deal with Chicago and returning a 5th

Traded down twice in the 1st before selecting, essentially trading Dont'a Hightower or Doug Martin for Wolfe and Bolden.

A-: not any homers, but a lot of base hits. Sports Illustrated gave it a D.:laugh:

Last edited:

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
Oakland Raiders

3. Tony Bergstrom, T, Utah
4. Miles Burris, LB, San Diego State
5a. Jack Crawford, DE, Penn State
5b. Juron Criner, WR, Arizona
6. Christo Bilukidi, DT, Georgia State
7. Nathan Stupar, LB, Penn S

I'll just let this speak for itself

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
jaguars:

round 1, pick 5: justin blackmon, wr, oklahoma state. synopsis - :biglaugh::cry::walrus:

round 2, pick 38: andre branch, de, clemson. synopsis - decent depth//rotational guy.. i guess... maybe? :huh:

round 3, pick 70: bryan anger, p, california. synopsis - we drafted a punter 5 selections before russell wilson went :amazed::shakehead:cry:

round 5, pick 142: brandon marshall, lb, nevada. synopsis - released six months after drafting him, resigned him three days later, released him again two days after that, then resigned him again four days after that. released again in 2013. like srsly, wtf??! :huh:

round 6, pick 176: mike harris, cb, fsu. synopsis - had one good game as a jaguar against the titans and was released in 2014

round 7, pick 228: jeris pendelton, dt, ashland. synopsis - has three tackles in four seasons. somehow is on the colts roster

i hate you gene smith

#h8u

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Oakland Raiders

3. Tony Bergstrom, T, Utah
4. Miles Burris, LB, San Diego State
5a. Jack Crawford, DE, Penn State
5b. Juron Criner, WR, Arizona
6. Christo Bilukidi, DT, Georgia State
7. Nathan Stupar, LB, Penn S

I'll just let this speak for itself

I'm sure those picks were traded for worthy returns.:sarcasm:

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
round 5, pick 142: brandon marshall, lb, nevada. synopsis - released six months after drafting him, resigned him three days later, released him again two days after that, then resigned him again four days after that. released again in 2013. like srsly, wtf??! :huh:

Turned into a pretty good player.:naughty:

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Broncos 2012:

2/57 Brock Osweiller, QB: Controversial selection for the past four years but held the fort while Manning was out and took a big contract in Houston will return a 3rd next year.

5/137 Malik Jackson DE: Wolfe's bookend. TD in the Super Bowl. Signed a big deal with JVille which will return a 3rd next year.

6/188 Danny Trevathan LB: very good weakside LB. SIgneddeal with Chicage and returning a 5th

too_much_salt_360.jpg

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Pittsburgh Steelers

1.24 David DeCastro, G, Stanford - Never should have been available at #24 and while it took a while for his career to really get started thanks to a massive injury in his first pre-season, he was an All-Pro last season and has lived up to the hype.

2.56 Mike Adams, T, Ohio State - Promising until he fell off a cliff.

3.86 Sean Spence, ILB, Miami - A true shame here. One of the smartest ILBs I've seen, but he suffered a catastrophic knee injury that cost him his first two seasons. He was able to battle back and play very well for the Steelers the past two years, but the injuries effectively cost him any chance he had at being a full-time starter for the Steelers. Signed with the Titans in the off-season and doesn't turn 26 until next month, so his career is very much salvageable despite the gruesome injury...unfortunately for the Steelers we really only got him for 2 years down the road in a depth role.

4.109 Alameda Ta'amu, NT, Washington - Despite a rather horrifying DUI as a 19 year-old Ta'amu came with reports of impeccable character and being the ultimate teammate...and he was a massive headache for the Steelers that they just weren't willing to deal with. Between an atrocious Training Camp and another DUI where he ran into a bunch of parked cars while going the wrong way down a one-way street...he never played a down for the Steelers. To add insult to injury, the Steelers traded up for this pick.

5.159 Chris Rainey, RB, Florida - Pure speed. Didn't show much as a rookie, but played all 16 games...and then was arrested for battery and was quickly released. Ultimately another in a long line of failed Steelers returners.

7.231 Toney Clemens, WR, Colorodo - Seemed like a throwaway pick at the time and...proved to be exactly that. Was a long-shot to make the team out of Camp, didn't, and was signed off the practice squad by Jacksonville.

7.240 David Paulson, TE, Oregon - Depth TE who made a few nice catches for the Steelers in limited playing time before being the final cut heading into the 2014 season.

7.246 Terrance Frederick, CB, Texas A&M - Practice squader who was plucked by the Giants as a rookie. Started 3 games for the Saints in 2014.

7.248 Kelvin Beachum, T, SMU - Was an instant help for the offensive line thanks to his versatility allowing him to play all over the line before settling in as the starting LT. Unfortunately a torn ACL cost him the final 10 games last season and millions of dollars in free agency, but it still didn't shave enough off his asking price to fit under the Steelers cap, so he's a Jaguar now.

UDFA Drew Butler, P, Georgia - Won the punter job in camp for two seasons in a row, but was ultimately cut before the start of his second season as the Steelers wanted someone with a stronger leg. He's spent the past two seasons as Arizona's punter.

UDFA Robert Golden, S, Arizona - Decent enough back-up safety and the only one other than DeCastro who is still with the Steelers.

The draft is all over the place. It started with an All-Pro and ended with a starting LT...unfortunately most pieces in-between amounted to nothing. Spence could have been a fantastic value pick, but unfortunately injuries stole half of his time in Pittsburgh and by the time he was healthy enough to play he was behind Shazier on the depth chart. This class will be remembered for knee injuries and off-field drama.

Overall I'd give it a B-.

Last edited:

Lessavyfav

Aug 2, 2010
The Bills had a nice draft.

1- Stephon Gilmour
2- Cordy Glenn
3- TJ Graham
4- Nigel Bradham
4- Ron Brooks

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
1/1 - Andrew Luck, QB - The elusive "power forward" of the QB world. Literally and figuratively willed the Colts to all the success they have had since he's been drafted. No O-line, no running game (unless he runs it, he has 80 first downs rushing in his career, the next guy over the span from 2012-2015 is Vick Ballard with 56...). Excellent player. Franchise QB in every sense of the word.

2/34 Coby Fleener, TE - One of the new-age "soft TEs" but Fleener is even a little light for this new game. Shows some flashes, but has been plagued by either drops early on or just an overall lack of "umph" to push him to the next level. Blocking has improved a bit, but it had no where to go but up really. Nice flow. One time Mike Mayock said on a TNF broadcast that Fleener was a "top 5 TE in the league" which is probably the highlight of his career to date. Signed some place else (New Orleans?) where he'll probably do well, because he's not a bad player, he's just not looking like a top flight TE. And if you aren't the best or second best TE in the game, then you're the 3rd to 15th best TE in the game and it's kind of a wash...pick was the right idea though at the time.

3/64 Dwayne Allen, TE - Meatier player than Fleener. Seems like a better all-around player but without as high of a ceiling. Has been effective when un-injured. Signed a contract as if he is going to be frequently un-injured in the near future. I think just talking on the field play vs. on the field play, I think Allen has been the more reliable player vs. Fleener. But Fleener has been on the field more. Allen seems like he'll be a good average TE if he stays or gets healthy.

3/92 T.Y. Hilton - I mean, what more can be said. 3 straight 130+ target, 1000+ yard seasons. Speed, deep threat, can work some magic with underneath stuff. The first real disciple of Reggie Wayne, as he acts like him on the field quite a bit - the influence from Reg is obvious. Not sure what the shelf life is for these speed demon WRs, but Hilton isn't just "useless speed" like a DHB, he's a smart player too which gives me hope for him long-term as well.

5/136 Josh Chapman, DT - Not that you'd expect a ton out of a DT in Indianapolis, but he really was quite unmemorable and unremarkable. He was easily replaced by better players last season and those guys made an impact that was noticeable. Out of football I believe.

5/170 Vick Ballard, RB - Honestly, probably not a bad player. I'm not sure he was really starting running back material, but probably would have made a good 1B type of guy. He was a hard worker and did try to mix it up inside as best he could. Fought for extra yardage and the whole bit. But I think back-to-back season-enders will end his chances. ACL and then an Achilles I think...tough break for everyone. Hope he's able to come back with some team and made an impression.

6/206 LaVon Brazill, WR - Couldn't catch ebola if he laid with his mouth open on the floor of a men's room in Liberia...I think we tried him on kick returns for a little bit and he proved to be entirely un-useful...out of the league.

7/208 Justin Anderson, G - I don't know. I never saw him. I'm guessing he was bad because the o-line was/is bad and he couldn't make the cut...so...ipso facto...I'm your boss...

7/214 Tim Fugger, DE - I've never heard of this player.

7/253 Chandler Harnish, QB - The belle of the ball for an upstart Northern Illinois team that surprised some a ways back. I actually kind of liked him coming out of college. You wish he was a little taller maybe and had a little more velocity when throwing on the run. I thought you could fix one of those and get a serviceable player. I think he's still kicking around, but I had a little higher hopes than practice squad for him to be honest. Pretty good athlete overall and not a dummy...surprised he couldn't/can't stick as a #3...

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Vikings

1/4 Matt Kalil, OT: Had a very good rookie season and it looked like they found their LT for the next 10 years but it has been all downhill after that. Injuries played a role but that can't be the only excuse for his play. He did play better this past season but overall he hasn't lived up to his draft position.

1/29 Harrison Smith, S: Vikings traded back into the 1st round to get him and it was a great pick. He's the best defensive player on the team and one of the best safeties in the NFL. He'll likely get a big extension some time prior to the start of the season.

3/66 Josh Robinson, CB: Looked okay playing outside as a rookie but then they tried to make him a slot corner and he was a big liability. Then Zimmer came in and didn't play him as much. He signed with the Bucs this offseason.

4/118 Jarius Wright, WR: I like this pick. He knows how to get open and is a fine #3/4 WR. Signed a pretty cheap extension recently.

4/128 Rhett Ellison, TE: Not much of a receiving threat but has been valuable as a blocker in both the passing and running game. That was much needed last season when the OL was terrible. He just had major knee surgery though so knows how he'll come back from that.

4/134 Greg Childs, WR: Tore up both his knees in his first training camp and never recovered. Tough luck for him.

5/139 Robert Blanton, S: He did his best when he was forced into a starting job but I'm just not a fan of his. IMO, he isn't very good against the pass or run. Signed with the Bills this offseason.

6/175 Blair Walsh, K: Started off great a rookie but hasn't been as accurate since. I think moving inside should help him. He's a kicker, I don't really know what else to say.

7/210 Audie Cole, LB: Has started a couple of games because of injuries but mainly a special teams contributor.

7/219 Trevor Guyton, DE: He didn't make the team out of training camp and never caught on with any other team. Plays in the CFL now.

6 out of the 10 picks are still with the team with 4 (Kalil, Smith, Wright, and Walsh) playing pretty big roles. Kalil not living up to his potential counts as a big miss and brings the overall grade down. I love Smith though so I'm still going with a B+.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
This draft was alright, actually.

Round 1 - Ryan Tannehill, QB: Seen as a distant third in that year's QB class, Tannehill has made significant improvements in each year he has started. In the process, he became the first Dolphins QB to throw for 4000 yards since Dan Marino himself. Has taken an absolute ass kicking and holds the distinction of being the most sacked QB in the NFL since he began his career. Has problems with his game (holding on to the ball for too long for one) but it is unclear if that's on him or the o-line being garbage. Good pick.

Round 2 - Jonathan Martin, OL: I don't think i need to state how much this dude sucked seeing as a few of you guys here had experience with him first hand. Awful pick.

Round 3 - Olivier Vernon, LB: A bit hot and cold, but proved to be a pretty formidable pass rusher once he became a starter. Left Miami after the Giants offered him literally all the money despite only putting up 7.5 sacks last season. Unlikely he lives up to the contract, but he could still be a pretty productive player. Great pick.

Round 3 - Michael Egnew, TE: Sucked. Started 5 total games in career, did nothing. Time on bench, did nothing. Awful pick

Round 4 - Lamarr Miller, RB: After the Dolphins cleaned themselves of the wildcat stink for good, Miller eventually emerged to be a solid runningback. Despite playing behind an awful o-line, Miller still managed to be pretty productive for the carries he was given. Has proven he can be an asset in the passing game as well. Has potential to be top 10 back behind good o-line, which he should get in his new home of Houston. Great pick.

Round 5: Josh Kaddu, LB: 6 games played in career. Sucked.

Round 6: B.J Cunningham, WR: No relation to Richie. Two games played in career. 6th rounder so no real surprise.

Round 6; Kheeston Randall, DL: 12 games played in career. Again, can't expect much from a 6th.

Round 7: Rishard Matthews, WR: Looked to be nothing more than a depth 5th WR type guy, but showed flashes last season putting up 600+ yards. Signed with the Titans in the off-season where he's likely to see a more consistent role. Great pick given the round.

Of those 10 picks, 4 (Tannehill, Miller, Vernon and Matthews) are NFL caliber, while the latter 3 have or will be significant contributors to their teams. B- grade.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Vikings:

1(4) LT, Matt Kalil, USC
-This was originally #3 but the Vikings swindled the Browns into giving them a 4th, 5th and 7th to move up one spot for Trent Richardson. He was a Pro Bowler and looked like a future All-Pro his rookie year then sucked the next two and was average last year. You expect more out of #4 overall but give that the other two options here Morris Claiborne (hasn't done much either) and Justin Blackmon (drank and smoked himself out of the league) there ain't much to complain about. Hasn't live up to expectations but not a bust either. This year is make or break for him.

1(29) S, Harrison Smith, Notre Dame
-Stud. And only cost one of four 4ths they had to move up for him. One of the best and most underrated players in the league. Finally got to a Pro Bowl this year, even though it was as an injury replacement. My favorite player on the team. Will get big contract very soon.

3(66) CB Josh Robinson, UCF
-A lot of what Avs said. Was ok at first, then miscast as a slot guy, then kept getting hurt/suspended and got replaced by better players. Vikings let him walk this year. Meh.

4(118) WR Jarius Wright, Arkansas
-The first of two Arkansas WR drafted by the Vikes in this round. Very solid slot/depth WR. Got signed to a second contract. Can't ask for much more at #118.

4(128) TE Rhett Ellison, USC
-I hated this pick at the time, was considered a reach and listed as a FB. But turned into a good blocking TE. Tore his patella in Week 17, hopefully he can bounce back. Good 4th rounder.

4(134) WR Greg Childs, Arkansas
-Second of the aforementioned Arkansas WRs. Tore both patellas very early in camp, after already having knee problems in college, and that was it for him.

5(139) S Robert Blanton, Notre Dame
-Seems like the Vikings only scouted USC, ND and ARK for this year (Spielman loves double dipping from schools, but did it THREE times in 2012 :laugh: ) Your run of the mill backup DB. Struggled as a starter and Vikings didn't make an effort to resign him this offseason. Resounding meh.

6(175) K Blair Walsh, Georgia
-Amazing his rookie year, then became your typical erratic Kicker. I think he'll be better moving back indoors this year. Oh and **** him (and Jeff Locke) for that choke job in playoffs this year.

7(210) LB Audie Cole, NC State
-Good backup LB/STer. Didn't look terrible when forced to start. Very good pick for the 7th.

7(219) DE Trevor Guyton, Cal
-Never made the team.

Very good A- draft. Would be an A+ if Kalil became what he expected to be. Aside from him, you got a star S in Smith, a good blocking TE, a slot WR, your K, a solid depth LB and two DBs who while average at best, lasted their entire rookie contracts for the team.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Rams

Round 1, Pick 14: Michael Brockers, DT, LSU
Round 2, Pick 33: Brian Quick, WR, Appalachian St.
Round 2, Pick 39: Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
Round 2, pick 50: Isaiah Peed, RB, Cincinnati
Round 3, pick 65: Trumaine Johnson, FS, Montana
Round 4, pick 96: Chris Givens, WR, Wake Forest
Round 5, pick 150: Rokevious Watkins, OT/OG, South Carolina
Round 6, pick 171: Greg Zuerlien, K, Missouri Western
Round 7, pick 209: Aaron Brown, LB, Hawaii
Round 7, pick 252: Daryl Richardson, RB, Abilene Christian

Pretty much everyone has been either pretty good, or at least decent. Pead, Watkins, and Brown were pretty much useless, and Richardson had a few good games.

Mad Brills*

Has enough time passed for the 2013 draft to have a review on?

3 seasons should be enough.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
1/9 - MLB Luke Kuechly: Like with Cam, not sure a lot needs to be said. DROY, DPOY, 3x all-pro, and probably the best MLB in the game.

2/40 - OG Amini Silatolu: They finally cut him loose this offseason. I don't think he was terrible, but he was significantly outplayed by Trai Turner and Andrew Norwell. Looks like no one has signed him yet.

4/103 - DE Frank Alexander: Another one that was finally let go. He was never special on the field, then he got hurt, then he ran into drug problems. Still a free agent.

4/104 - WR Joe Adams: He returned a few kicks, fumbled a few times, then got benched, then got cut. Very short tenure here.

5/143 - CB Josh Norman: Took him 2 and a half years to finally get out of Rivera's doghouse, but when he finally did, he made plays. Easily the best corner this team has had since Chris Gamble. Problem is, Gettleman doesn't believe in paying corners corner money, so he was cut in favor of a 3rd defensive lineman and extensions to their two starters.

6/207 - P Brad Nortman: Meh. He's a punter. Good enough, now he's in Jacksonville. I have like no opinion on him other than that he served his purpose for 4 years.

7/216 - S DJ Campell: Don't recall much of him, but Wikipedia says he started 4 games at the end of 2012 then lost a competition for the starting job to Mike Mitchell the next year, so he can't have been very good.

Draft is solidly a B+. Two players that are among the best at their positions, even if one is no longer there, a punter, and defensive depth. There have been worse Hurney drafts.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
This was the draft that had Prisco eating crow and changing his grade from a C+ to an A+ with the benefit of hindsight.

1/15 - Bruce Irvin: Becoming pretty versatile, fun to watch. Just moved on and got PAID.

2/47 - Bobby Wagner: All-pro, signed long-term and deservedly so.

3/75 - Russell Wilson: immortal

4/106 - Robert Turbin: moved on, still trying to really catch on with someone as a perma-backup RB. Great, big arms don't help him hang onto the ball.
4/114 - Jaye Howard: Moved on to the Chiefs, not sure how that panned out.

5/154 - Korey Toomer: released in 2014. miss.

6/172 - Jeremy Lane: became that third CB that teams must have. Good enough to start on most squads.
6/181 - Winston Guy: released during final cuts. miss.

7/225 - JR Sweezy: Converted DT who stuck around at guard. OK stop-gap lineman. Recently tricked the Bucs into a long-term deal.
7/232 - Greg Scruggs: decent depth DE, but waived last year.

I'm calling this one a successful outing.:nod:

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
EAGLES

Round 1, 12th Overall: Fletcher Cox, DT (Mississippi St.) - Fletcher Cox has been a beast. Great pick.

Round 2, 46th Overall: Mychal Kendricks, LB (Cal) - Overall, I'd say a good pick. Was pretty effective in his first 3 years, but fell off a bit last year. Has yet to play all 16 games in a season. Hopefully he bounces back a bit.

Round 2, 59th Overall: Vinny Curry, DE (Marshall) - Here's a weird one. Curry was drafted as a 4-3 DE in 2012, but in 2013 Kelley went to a 3-4, which limited Curry's defensive snaps. He generally showed that he could be a quality player when he was on the field, so perhaps he can shine as Pederson and Schwartz are going back to a 4-3.

Round 3, 88th Overall: Nick Foles, QB (Arizona) - Vick's backup through 2012 and at the start of 2013 'til Vick got hurt and Foles took over and had a whale of a season. Unfortunately, he couldn't replicate that stretch from 2013 in 2014 and then got hurt. Went to the Rams in the Bradford trade. He'll always have the 7 TD game against the Raiders.

Round 4, 123rd Overall: Brandon Boykin, DB (Georgia) - Was a decent nickel corner when he was in Philly. Was traded to Pittsburgh when Kelly thought he was good at CB after drafting JaCorey Shepherd in 2015.

Round 5, 153rd Overall: Dennis Kelly, T (Purdue) - Serviceable backup O-lineman.

Round 6, 194th Overall: Marvin McNutt, WR (Iowa) - Squadoosh.

Round 6, 200th Overall: Brandon Washington, G (Miami) - Squadoosh.

Round 7, 229th Overall: Bryce Brown, RB (Kansas St.) - Couple years as a backup to Shady, then traded to Buffalo, and then went to Seattle in 2015.

A good draft. Potentially a great one should Kendricks bounce back and Curry is used properly in a 4-3. Even got some decent play from Foles, Boykin and Kelly. Of the 9 picks, 4 currently contribute to the Eagles.

MikeyMike01

U.S.S. Wang
Jul 13, 2007
Hell
NYG:

1 (32) - David Wilson, RB
2 (63) - Reuben Randle, WR
3 (94) - Jayron Hosley, CB
4 (127) - Adrien Robinson, TE
4 (131) - Brandon Mosley, G
6 (201) - Matthew McCants, T
7 (239) - Markus Kuhn, DT

It's bad.

Wilson showed some flashes, and was forced to retire from injury.

Randle is talented, but no heart, no football IQ, no motivation, no leadership skills, etc. Every intangible possible this guy doesn't have. Majority of Eli's interceptions came from targeting him; never fought for the ball, gave up on routes, etc.

The rest have been backups at best.

None of them are still on the team.

Last edited:

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
sucked. I guess Andrew Tiller is a pretty solid player now for SF? Hicks is marginal, Toon never amounted to anything, I guess Corey White is OK for a 5th round pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad