2012-2013 Trade Rumors Part 2

NHL Fanatic

Oct 4, 2010
GTA
Although the deadline has passed deals can still be announced after they are made official, yesterday is a prime example.

Joel Wigle is now a member of the Erie Otters.

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
No news out of London. Appears they are done.
Bulls got taken to the cleaners for Quine - 3 2nd round picks, are you kidding me?? Good job Petes you finally won a trade.
McGuire to Generals, finally they make a move. Nice acquisition....totally NOT what they needed but ok, decent player tough as nails.

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
How late in the day will we hear of any trades? I'm still hoping we can move at least one of ritchie or strome to pick up some more assets.

And Erie kinda got robbed in that Wigle trade. Not sad to see him go.

KnightRanger

Dec 30, 2009
Waterloo
How late in the day will we hear of any trades? I'm still hoping we can move at least one of ritchie or strome to pick up some more assets.

And Erie kinda got robbed in that Wigle trade. Not sad to see him go.

The fourth would have been fair. A 2nd???? His stats are worse than last year!

GBFP

Sep 24, 2009
The Wigle trade second rounder goes to Windsor as a condition of the Maletta trade. We acquired a 2014 conditional second rounder and a 2016 6th rounder, with the condition on the second rounder being if the Ice Dogs acquired a 2nd for the 2013 draft anytime before April first it would be conveyed to the Spits.

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
There are offences like the Knights that will skate around them and put 50 shots on Gibson. There are offences like Owen Sound that will pummel your defence into submission.

That's opinion and here are some facts....in fours games this year the Knights have averaged less than 2.75 goals a game (3w to 1loss) against the Rangers and Owen Sound is 1-3 and and have averaged 2.25 goals for.

With a lil bit extra pop in the offence (being healthy will go a long way) in which the Sudbury trade did and trying to get Quine were the proper way to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad