last_sd

Jun 9, 2007
Z if the line up stays the same.
Franzen if Babock goes back to the

Franzen - Z - Brunner
Flip - Datsyuk - Bert/Sammy

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
i don't expect datsyuk and zetterberg to play together for long.

they have played better when separate for about 5 years.

recent leading goalscorers:

'12: franzen, hudler
'11: franzen, cleary (cleary slightly higher pace than franzen. datsyuk highest pace)
'10: datsyuk, homer (homer highest pace)
'09: hossa
'08: zetterberg
'07: zetterberg

i voted franzen.

CloneHakanPlease*

it all depends on the lines, but I think Franzen will score at a rapid pace.

Agreed. I'm seeing 22 goals for him this year, with all of them coming in 9 separate games, four of which we will already be winning by 2+ goals.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
I expect Datsyuk to lead the team in points, but for him to have a special year his linemate(s) will have to also have a really strong season when it comes to goal scoring.

I expect Z or Franzen to lead the team in goals. Brunner is the wildcard, but I personally would be (pleasantly) shocked if he led the team.

A lot of season left, but thus far I'm pleasantly shocked.

He's got offensive instincts and he's really done as well as we could have hoped to this point.

The amazing thing is that he's had so many other great opportunities they haven't found the back of the net. It's great that he is getting chances.

patekilla

Jun 24, 2012
Florida
When I first heard about Bruner I was thinking he would be a filpulla-esque type player but now I'm more confident in a semin-lite with better teammate qualities he seems to know his role and is comfortable out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad