2012-2013 Leading GOAL Scorer

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Depends on how the lines shake out but I actually think with adding the C and how Zetterberg has looked for the past year plus he will beat out the other guys.

Z
Franzen
Brunner
Datsyuk

Could actually see Sammy scoring more goals than Filppula this year for that 5th slot. To be clear I am not in the happy Sammy is back club, but I do think he will net a decent amount of goals.

Offense will not be a problem for this team.

patekilla

Jun 24, 2012
Florida
I voted zetty myself i think hes going to be showing why he deserves the C, im sure hes been waitng for at least a couple years for this. Im predicting 20-27

snailderby

Jul 10, 2010
Franzen. He's been our leading goal scorer for the last two seasons. The year before that, he was injured, and the year before that, he was our 2nd leading goal scorer after Hossa.

waltdetroit

Jul 20, 2010
Dats will have special year

Он вертит палку как корова вертит хвостом.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
I went with the darkhorse "other". My choice is Val Filppula because he's on the right side of 30 and I don't see Babs keeping Z and Pavs together for long. With the C on his chest Z gets moved back to center and Fil, playing on Z's wing, keeps showing improvement.

pdd

Feb 7, 2010
Zetterberg.

I also am calling right now that Franzen scores fewer goals than Hudler if both play full(ish) seasons.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Dats will have special year

Он вертит палку как корова вертит хвостом.

I expect Datsyuk to lead the team in points, but for him to have a special year his linemate(s) will have to also have a really strong season when it comes to goal scoring.

I expect Z or Franzen to lead the team in goals. Brunner is the wildcard, but I personally would be (pleasantly) shocked if he led the team.

Mort Divine

Jun 12, 2012
Fargo, ND
Brunner is on a line with two of the best set up guys in the NHL and has a wicked shot

If he doesn't lead the team in goals it will be Z though

Thats My Hat

Jan 27, 2012
London, Ontario
I chose Brunner, although it's not very likely that he will lead the Wings in goals, but I am optimistic that he can. Playing alongside Dats and Z, along with his ability to make space (and Dats as well) and shoot, he has a really good chance to do it. But it will most likely be Z that will lead the team, but hopefully Brunner makes it into the top 3.

waltdetroit

Jul 20, 2010
I expect Datsyuk to lead the team in points, but for him to have a special year his linemate(s) will have to also have a really strong season when it comes to goal scoring.

I expect Z or Franzen to lead the team in goals. Brunner is the wildcard, but I personally would be (pleasantly) shocked if he led the team.

I hope Z feeds Dats a ton more than other linemates in the past. Of course maybe both feed Brun

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad