Tickets: 2012-13 Ticket Prices (Part III)

Socs5199

Jul 14, 2012
NJ
If you still have not received your tickets you should be able to track them on the Fed Ex site. Use you season ticket account number for the tracking number.

Traderalways

Oct 27, 2011
If you still have not received your tickets you should be able to track them on the Fed Ex site. Use you season ticket account number for the tracking number.
I did that..... Didn't work... Account number is only 7 digits.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I used to get excited when the season ticket package arrived. But the past several years it's been nothing special...and I don't even use the paper tickets but for rare occasions. Honestly they don't even need to send it to me. lol

Dangleberry

Feb 21, 2012
Queens, NY
Can you obtain/keep seasons even if you live out of the area? Like, if my company sends me overseas for a year, would I have to give up my seats?

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Can you obtain/keep seasons even if you live out of the area? Like, if my company sends me overseas for a year, would I have to give up my seats?

You can keep the seasons if you relocate to the international space station. Pay your invoice and they don't care what you do with them or if you ever attend a game.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007

My brother got relocated to New Mexico for a year and still kept his tickets. I think one of the regulars here lives in Phoenix and still has seasons. Some like myself prize having my season subscription and would not give them up easily.

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
Just got a pair in 418 on Scorebig for $94 for April 10 vs. Toronto after their coupon.
Not a bad deal.

OKnumber25

Mar 26, 2012
Just got a pair in 418 on Scorebig for $94 for April 10 vs. Toronto after their coupon.
Not a bad deal.

With the 400's, it is important to get a lower row. The higher the row number, the more the fans in front of you obscure your view of the goal.

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
Not a bad deal.

With the 400's, it is important to get a lower row. The higher the row number, the more the fans in front of you obscure your view of the goal.

I understand about the higher rows. They don't tell you the exact seats until they accept your bid. I ended up in 418 row 4 for $47 a ticket. They way Rangers prices are going this year you are not going to find something for cheaper than that.

RUSF18

Nov 10, 2010
Has Scorebig always had the "Priceline" style of buying with bids? I could have sworn I was at that site not too long ago and it showed actual prices at different seat intervals.

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
Not a bad deal.

Has Scorebig always had the "Priceline" style of buying with bids? I could have sworn I was at that site not too long ago and it showed actual prices at different seat intervals.

They show you the potential sections within each price level. They do not reveal actual seats with definitive section, row and number until your bid is accepted.

I don't know if this is how it has always been, this is the first time I used them. Can't complain about getting STH face price, though.

Cliffy1814

Nov 10, 2011
So I guess it's offical then that MSG won't be doing anything extra for STH based on the lockout?

Someone had mentioned in this thread a few weeks ago that there would be something special with the second batch of tickets per his rep. I guess those $1.00 off coupons at the concession stands are considered special.

I was not a STH during last lockout, but I remember that my buddy who had seasons got a jersey from the team.

Anyone else remember that?

MessierIsGod

Oct 2, 2010
So I guess it's offical then that MSG won't be doing anything extra for STH based on the lockout?

Someone had mentioned in this thread a few weeks ago that there would be something special with the second batch of tickets per his rep. I guess those $1.00 off coupons at the concession stands are considered special.

I was not a STH during last lockout, but I remember that my buddy who had seasons got a jersey from the team.

I didn't get a jersey in the last lockout.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007

I got some sort of puzzle from The Rangers yesterday!:handclap:

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I got a pin too... my 1st season, I think it says "New Blue" or something like that

Welcome to the season subscriber's club! I think mine said Garden Faithful or something like that...whatever it says for the 10-14 year people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad