2012-13 HF Wings Fans Fantasy Hockey

jacK

Sep 18, 2005
Michigan
i sent out invites in September to all that participated last year, and have filled 10/14 teams, so there are 4 open slots available. PM me if you'd like to join, and i'll get you the league name and password.
it will be first come, first served for the openings (unless someone from last year hasn't joined yet and wants back in, they have precedence), but i have a meeting at 7:30 tonight so chances are i won't get back to you until late tonight or tomorrow.
you MUST be and stay active in the league if you want an invite next year. make your team daily, yuck it up on the boards, vote on trades, etc..

for the 10 that are already in (and the eventual 4 additions), be thinking of a good date and time for a draft in the next week or so. it's obviously short notice and everybody may not be able to make it, so set your pre-draft rankings just in case.
tossing out Sunday the 13th at 7:00pm... thoughts?

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
i sent out invites in September to all that participated last year, and have filled 10/14 teams, so there are 4 open slots available. PM me if you'd like to join, and i'll get you the league name and password.
it will be first come, first served for the openings (unless someone from last year hasn't joined yet and wants back in, they have precedence), but i have a meeting at 7:30 tonight so chances are i won't get back to you until late tonight or tomorrow.
you MUST be and stay active in the league if you want an invite next year. make your team daily, yuck it up on the boards, vote on trades, etc..

for the 10 that are already in (and the eventual 4 additions), be thinking of a good date and time for a draft in the next week or so. it's obviously short notice and everybody may not be able to make it, so set your pre-draft rankings just in case.
tossing out Sunday the 13th at 7:00pm... thoughts?

Would really prefer a Friday or Saturday (at any time if that's the case). If it's Sunday, could it be earlier? That's 1 am for me and I have to be at work at 8:30. It'll take some time so we'd be finished around 3 which is just too late for me.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
I'd be interested, I'm still registered, I think.
Anytime except Tuesday nights (Poker night) are good with me.

jacK

Sep 18, 2005
Michigan
sorry i haven't gotten back here to update everybody, but the league's full...
apologies to those that wanted in and didn't make it, but as you can imagine it filled up fast. you're more than welcome to create another league if you're jones-ing for fantasy hockey with fellow Wings fans and pull names from this thread for possible managers.
further discussion of this particular draft/league will be moved to the league homepage so we're not clogging up HF's feed. thanks to all!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad