Euro Hockey Tour: 2011 LG Hockey Games

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Russia did not lose because of refereeing, but anyway I will say this:

Never, ever put a Finnish referee to judge a game where Russia is playing. Never.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Our team has certainly taken steps forward and learned something from the previous tournaments, but they've now played against two teams that would've rather had a beer and scratched their ***** at home.

Tomorrow's game should be much closer, not to mention we have looked tired in the last game before. And a rival too.

monsterswede

Dec 7, 2009
The line with Axelsson,Jonas Andersson and Sjögren is WC material.
Ready for the world cup in slovakia already.

Axelsson one of the best players outside the NHL when he wants to.
Andersson is too good for KHL, but he style of game is not optimized for small rinks.
Sjögren is a briliant, fysical and very good outsider.

If Färjestad wants to win the Lematt this year they have to sell Löfbergs Lila Arena to Bofors and buy Andersson ;)

Dosing

Sep 10, 2010
Edenryd
Russia did not lose because of refereeing, but anyway I will say this:

Never, ever put a Finnish referee to judge a game where Russia is playing. Never.

Guess you could get a warm feeling about finns prefering us over russians:laugh: But its a small tournament for practise. You dont wanna see finnish refs in swedish games that matter....

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Both Slava Bykov and Evgeny Kuznetsov called the reffing as "disgrace" after the game. It was really ridiculous refereeing. I know. I watched the game.

monsterswede

Dec 7, 2009
Both Slava Bykov and Evgeny Kuznetsov called the reffing as "disgrace" after the game. It was really ridiculous refereeing. I know. I watched the game.

I watched the game too.
Didn't think that the "reffing" was to bad, it was ok.
Russia played as usual very stupid when they get outplayed.

Sweden was better

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
I watched the game too.
Didn't think that the "reffing" was to bad, it was ok.
Russia played as usual very stupid when they get outplayed.

Sweden was better

Russia was "outplayed" in the 1st period because it spent the whole period shorthanded.

Russia had the better of the play in the 2nd and 3rd periods.

Reffing was terrible.

xerox

Hockey pimp
Feb 9, 2011
The russians got a penalty shot. The penalty minutes were about the same for both teams.

Can't really think of any situation where the referees made a blunder or anything.

monsterswede

Dec 7, 2009
by the time of russias first penalty, the scoreboard said 2-0. Enough?
Sweden was faster, stronger and more skilled.

I can't remeber any penalty that wasn't well deserved for Russia.
It was obvious that Russia couldn't keep up with Sweden, there for many penalties

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
by the time of russias first penalty, the scoreboard said 2-0. Enough?
Sweden was faster, stronger and more skilled.

I can't remeber any penalty that wasn't well deserved for Russia.
It was obvious that Russia couldn't keep up with Sweden, there for many penalties
Bull. How about that kneeing on Fedor Fedorov? Fedorov got penalty for that lol.

monsterswede

Dec 7, 2009
Bull. How about that kneeing on Fedor Fedorov? Fedorov got penalty for that lol.

The swede got the penalty for the small kneeing, Fedorov for diveing like a fool 2 seconds after the hit.
Best decision of the game by the refs. Hate when players dives to get attention from the refs.
Stand up like a man ffs!!

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
The swede got the penalty for the small kneeing, Fedorov for diveing like a fool 2 seconds after the hit.
Best decision of the game by the refs. Hate when players dives to get attention from the refs.
Stand up like a man ffs!!

It was not diving, it was a hit on knee.

cheerupmurray

May 26, 2010
Stockholm
Russia was "outplayed" in the 1st period because it spent the whole period shorthanded.

Russia had the better of the play in the 2nd and 3rd periods.

Reffing was terrible.

I never seen Sweden outplay a russian national team like they did the first ten minutes of the game.

To claim that reffing played a big part of this blowout is laughable. The refs favoured the swedes over all, but at the same time the russians took a lot of stupid penalties after being humiliated on the ice.

The second and third period was close, Russia was better in the second, Sweden better in the third, but then the game was allready over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad