*********** 2011 Free Agency **********

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
For a guy who is in show business, I was a bit disappointed in the way Kershaw conducted the lottery.

No fanfare, nothing. Just a tiny little ball sadly rolling out and then held up to the camera. :p:

HFNHL blogger

Jul 28, 2010
thehfnhlnews.blogspot.com
Right now its just rumors other than. Brodeur who was done via lottery. Not sure when official announcements will be made you'll have to ask the guys running the show. I would assume since they are leaking rumours things will be official before the weekend.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Sorry for the delay in releasing the results. Jon has done a bang up job in record time and the delay is all mine. Promise to get them out this morning *

* morning Pacific. that's midnight on the east coast, half past midnight in RyderLand, though I can't tell if that means tomorrow or yesterday

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Sorry for the delay in releasing the results. Jon has done a bang up job in record time and the delay is all mine. Promise to get them out this morning *

* morning Pacific. that's midnight on the east coast, half past midnight in RyderLand, though I can't tell if that means tomorrow or yesterday

This is unacceptable. I demand them to be released this morning. :sarcasm:

No worries guys, the July 1st style of releasing these has actually been just as interesting if not more so than releasing everything outright.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad