2011 Draft - Unranked or Under-Ranked Players Who Will Be Drafted

spikelechien

Jan 8, 2007
Braeshore
2011 Draft - Unranked or Under-Ranked Players Who Will Be Drafted
Generally every year there are some players that get drafted who are unranked by Central Scouting or ranked by Central Scouting so low that you would expect them not be drafted. Here is my list of unranked players who I expect will be drafted. Perhaps, you can think of some more.

3rd
Brenden Kichton
Nathan Lieuwin
4th
Justin Thomas
Alexandre Grenier
Joshua Leivo
Jean-Gabriel Pageau
Chase Balisy
5th
Andy Andreoff
Zach O’Brien
6th or 7th
Artem Sergeev
Niklas Kekki

Also, there are some players who Central Scouting has rated but their rating is so low that they wouldn’t be drafted if the team’s followed Central Scouting’s rankings while drafting. Generally, players after the following rankings should expect to go undrafted:
North American skater - 159th and up
European skater - 20th and up
North American goalie - 13th and up
European goalie - 8th and up
Again, perhaps you can add to the list.

3rd
Albert Yarullin
Marek Tvrdon
Petr Placek
Jyrki Jokipakka
4th
Martin Gernat
Blake Coleman
David Honzik
Andrej Stastny
Tadeas Galansky
Jesse Forsberg
Daniel Pribyl
5th
Nikita Dvurechensky
Linus Hultstrom
Albin Blomqvist
Joakim Ryan
Niklas Sundstrom
6th or 7th
Jakub Jerabek
Konstantin Komarek
Neil Goff
Dean Kukan
Samuel Noreau
Eric Neiley
Nikita Zaytsev
Dario Trutmann
Jagger Dirk
Kevin Tansey
Dominik Uher

GM17*

I'd like to think Kirkpatrick will get some love. He was a good player early in his career and is a great one as an overager (typical), but he got 5 pts in 4 games at the mem cup with a dislocated shoulder and that's gotta account for something.

Was a player for Gatineau? also who is unranked but played very very well.

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
Martin should be in. He got an invitation for team Canada Jr summer camp. It could help him a lot. Marcel Noebels was unknown and that after a realy good U18 division 1 tournament but this year he played in NA and we think he should be a 3rd round pick.

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Good topic.

Forsberg is ranked too low by most scouting services....teams will have him ranked higher.
Good player.

I tend to agree. It's obvious scouts were hoping his offense would improve, but I think he is far too low and lots of teams will like what he brings, regardless of his potentially limited offensive upside.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->