2011 = big 4. 2012 = ?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Call me biased, but I still don't see a big gap between Griffin Reinhart and Ryan Murray. Especially with how Griffin came on before injury.

Reinhart is the wildcard of this draft. He can easily go in the top 5, but as of now I prefer Ebert and Murray.

It's a little early to ask this but is there a chance it's better than 08? Let's not forget how stacked 08 was, especially in terms of defensemen.

Definitely too early to tell. It could be, but we have to wait until next season to see which players will rise and fall.

umwoz

Feb 28, 2010
Agree on Ebert.

It would be interesting to see where Marcantuoni fits in.

As of now, I'd say think Burmistrov, Granlund, Skinner in this past draft. One of those guys that looks like a top 10 pick, but could be anywhere from 5-15.

Brun0

Jul 24, 2009
This is a fail.

In '10 there was a "big 2", still skinner and fowler are a lot better.

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
I'm from Quebec and there's one thing I know is that Michael Matheson is going to be competiting for that top defenseman. Think of a better version of Brandon Gormley. Plays a safe game and is really good offensively.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
Best forwards: Yakupov, Grigorenko, Frk, Galchenyuk, Matiacoucini (SP), Forsberg & the list goes on and on.
Best defenseman: Murray, Ebert, Reinhart, Dumba, Koekkoek, Rielly, Pouliot, Matheson & the list goes on and on.

But these are the main guys you'll be hearing about

Hardyvan123

tweet@HardyintheWack
Jul 4, 2010
Vancouver
It's a little early to ask this but is there a chance it's better than 08? Let's not forget how stacked 08 was, especially in terms of defensemen.

I think 12 has the potential to be better than 08 in terms of overall quality and depth of 1st round Dmen, it's that good looking but lets see how it pans out.

Thank you. Anybody who doesn't pick Reinhart in 2nd or even 1st out of the D is insane. 6'4" 205 Pounds of pure mean two-way defensman.

Have you seen Ryan Murray play? A sure number 1 Dman on a SC contending team in the future the kid is just plain poised, plays in a defensive 1st system and has the skill set to be an excellent offensive Dman as well.

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

Best forwards: Yakupov, Grigorenko, Frk, Galchenyuk, Matiacoucini (SP), Forsberg & the list goes on and on.
Best defenseman: Murray, Ebert, Reinhart, Dumba, Koekkoek, Rielly, Pouliot, Matheson & the list goes on and on.

But these are the main guys you'll be hearing about

Forsberg is 2013, unless you're talking about his Brother Jesse who is a defender who is eligible for this year.

And it's Marcantuoni

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
no one named forsberg is anything but swede, just located somewhere else

Alex Forsberg is Swedish the same way I'm Norwegian.

In that, he's not. Canadian with a Swedish heritage.

You don't get to claim this one (he's gonna be a gooder).

Dosing

Sep 10, 2010
Edenryd
Alex Forsberg is Swedish the same way I'm Norwegian.

In that, he's not. Canadian with a Swedish heritage.

You don't get to claim this one (he's gonna be a gooder).

Come back when you know what the name means;) a swede just currently living in canada

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
If you were Norwegian, you'd have a Norwegian flag next to your name.

Exactly. I'm not. My distant relatives were

Alex Forsberg's going to have a little Canadian flag next to his name when we're seeing mock drafts.

Come back when you know what the name means;) a swede just currently living in canada

I can't wait until he scores, like, 5 goals against Sweden in the U18's in 2012.

J17 Vs Proclamation

Oct 29, 2004
Reading.
Exactly. I'm not. My distant relatives were

Alex Forsberg's going to have a little Canadian flag next to his name when we're seeing mock drafts.

I can't wait until he scores, like, 5 goals against Sweden in the U18's in 2012.

That is exactly what a Norwegian government agent would say.

I have my eye on you ... ESPEN.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->