3) Dave Nugnet
4) O'Connor
5) Todd Bertuzzi
6) Aki Berg
7) Gatzos, Steve

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
I've read about a few players, like Jon Parker(from LA I believe), Cam Fowler(US defenseman, late '91 born) and Maksim Kitsyn(Russian forward stud, already practicing with the mens team at 14). I've never seen any of these guys play, so i can't tell my opinion, and it's AWFULLY early! but still...

hifk88

Nov 2, 2005
Helsinki
Anybody got any idea of who the top 10 will be in 2010, i know it's very, very, very, early. Or even any players who look like future stars. Thxxx:yo:

In Finland we have this 1992 born prospect Mikael Granlund and he is very talented kid, but let's see....

Anything can happen before the year 2010. :)

Last edited:

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I heard an american dman called Ben Dover will go high

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
The g/f (ok fiancee) is talking about getting kids, not to found of it. But just for curiosity, what is the top 10 looking like in 2025-2026???

Juan

Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
Isn't Balisy from Western Canada, though?

Chase Balisy is from California. He has lived year-round in Toronto with his mother and sister for the past few years. His father still lives in California.

I would rate Balisy the second best 92 in Ontario after, interestingly, his linemate John McFarland. Their team, the Toronto Junior Canadiens, has several other top players and has been pretty widely considered the best 92 team in North America the past 3 or 4 seasons.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
Mikael Granlund -Forward-Laser HT (Finland)
Maxim Kitsyn—Forward—Metallurg (Russia)
Cam Fowler—Defense—Honey Baked (USA)
Jon Merrill—Defense—Little Ceasers (USA)
Ben Duffy—Forward—Halifax Macs (Canada)
Chris Dart—Forward—Halifax Macs (Canada)
Riku Härmä—Goalie—Karpat (Finland)
Kirill Lebedev—Forward—Mettalurg (Russia)
Guan Wang—Forward—Shattuck (USA)
Alex Noel—Forward—Moncton (Canada)

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
Chase Balisy is from California. He has lived year-round in Toronto with his mother and sister for the past few years. His father still lives in California.

I would rate Balisy the second best 92 in Ontario after, interestingly, his linemate John McFarland. Their team, the Toronto Junior Canadiens, has several other top players and has been pretty widely considered the best 92 team in North America the past 3 or 4 seasons.

Are you sure Balisy is 2010 ranked though, I thought he was 2011 ranked

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
You guys heard of Gunnar Stahl Jr.?

Three years old, 3'1" and 52 lbs.

This kid is going places; he was potty-trained late but already draws beautifully and can even read a little. Should top out at 9-foot, 350 lbs. and could put up about 500 points a season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->