2008 re-draft

Johnz96*

But neither of those Defensemen have done anything to signal that they would justify being taken ahead of Eberle

But Doughty has and he was placed below Eberle.
I would put Doughty ahead of Eriksson. Doughty is better defensively and more physical.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
I am a Calgary fan, and one of the biggest Brodie supporters you will find around here, but there is no way he should be placed above the likes of Stepan, Hamonic, Voynov, Carlson, or Josi at this point in time.

He would definitely move up into the first round and probably end up around the early to mid twenties in a re-draft, but having him at 10 is definitely a stretch.

Josi is overrated IMO, but I agree on the rest of them. Everyone looks good playing next to Weber. Brodie carried Sarich on his back for 2/3's of the year. That's not an easy thing to do...haha.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Josi is overrated IMO, but I agree on the rest of them. Everyone looks good playing next to Weber. Brodie carried Sarich on his back for 2/3's of the year. That's not an easy thing to do...haha.
Nah, there's been a few that didn't.

He couldn't make Hanan look better, or Boullion and even Ellis hasn't really taken off with Weber yet.

BTW, Josi looked good last year with Klein.

Suter look great with Weber because Suter is a great defenseman. Same with Josi.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
I think Ennis should be higher.

He has 123 points in 187 games and seems to be able to hold that pace.
Its not great, but its a lot better than many of the guys in this draft.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
would you like to explain little?

I flat out think Stepan is a better player, although that could just be from more exposure to him. As for Myers and Bogosian, I feel that if they reach their potential, or in Myers case if he returns to form, they will both be more valuable players than Eberle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad