2008 HFNHL Playoffs

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Gonchar is unreal! Worked out my team is up 24-3 at even strength with Gonchar on the ice. Bouwmeester a not quite as impressive 21-4.

Thats rediculous.

on the downside I'm outscored 21-32 when he's off the ice in 5 on 5.

Any way i can play them for the full 60 minutes? :help:

This game really needs a "target player for cheap shot" option.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Exciting playoffs, gentlemen! Congratulations to Laurens on winning the Western Conference title. I just hope he has better luck than the last ocuple of WEstern Conference teams who went to the Stanley Cup finals.

And the Devils - Sabres series is incredible. Some are touting it as the REAL Stanley Cup, but we'll see. Good luck to both teams in game 7 - I look forward to an nail-biter.

It's almost enough to make me forget my own team's dismal season. Almost. :(

What a game 6! Hasek gets chased after playing multiple games in a row for the first time in the playoffs. Does Rich go back to the inexperienced Fleury who played well in relief last night and dominated the Senators or the Veteran Hasek who has been stronger this series but is coming off a poor performance in which he got dragged after playinf 3 games in a row?

Ryan Miller's roller coaster health continues with the goaltender dropping from 100 to 96 overnight, despite getting rested for game 2 :loony:

And perhaps the biggest event of the game, Scott Hartnell's injury will mean he misses game 7. Long the heart and soul of the Sabres (neither Columbus or Buffalo fans will ever forget his stanley cup finals performance 2 years ago) "Cap" will not be able to bail the Sabres out this time, like he has in so many big games, as he will watch from the sidelines :banghead:

So stay tuned for a classic folks...as this is the first game 7 of the entire playoffs!!! :handclap:

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Seriously.....after rotating my goalies for the second half of the season and playoffs, I go to Hasek full-time after Fleury struggled a couple of games in a row while Hasek was playing great and.....lit up. I am going to stay with the experience though for game 7.

My team continues to get outshot though...4 out of the 6 so far. Can Hasek bail them out? Can they finish the limited chances they do get? Can somebody please take out Gonchar?

Can we play this damn game already before I go insane?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad