2007 TSN Mock Draft - Turris taken 1st!

loyst21

Jun 24, 2006
Windsor, ON
was just gonna post this, must have just came on tsn.ca now!

kind of a mangled in a sense that i havent seen the top 10 look like that before in any of the mocks.. brandon sutter seems to be a bit overvalued..

i wouldnt mind the flames getting moller at all, but not if hamill is still on the board

i also got perron and blum on the right teams in my mock! hahah

Last edited:

GSK*

That would be a good draft

Esposito and Hamill for the habs :handclap:

Anyway I doubt Hamill will last til' 22th like they said.

GSK*

I like it from Oilers perspective :handclap:

Jesus Quintana: What's this day of rest ****? What's this ********? I don't ****in' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the ****s in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have ****ed you in the ass Saturday. I **** you in the ass next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!

The Dude: ****in' Quintana... that creep can roll, man.
Walter Sobchak: Yeah, but he's a pervert, Dude.
The Dude: Yeah.
Walter Sobchak: No, he's a sex offender. With a record. He served 6 months in Chino for exposing himself to an eight year old.
The Dude: Oh!
Walter Sobchak: When he moved to Hollywood he had to go door to door to tell everyone he was a pederast.
Donny: What's a... pederast, Walter?
Walter Sobchak: Shut the **** up, Donny.

Amen to the best movie ever. :handclap:

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
Jesus Quintana: What's this day of rest ****? What's this ********? I don't ****in' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the ****s in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have ****ed you in the ass Saturday. I **** you in the ass next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!

The Dude: ****in' Quintana... that creep can roll, man.
Walter Sobchak: Yeah, but he's a pervert, Dude.
The Dude: Yeah.
Walter Sobchak: No, he's a sex offender. With a record. He served 6 months in Chino for exposing himself to an eight year old.
The Dude: Oh!
Walter Sobchak: When he moved to Hollywood he had to go door to door to tell everyone he was a pederast.
Donny: What's a... pederast, Walter?
Walter Sobchak: Shut the **** up, Donny.

Amen to the best movie ever. :handclap:

the_big_lebowski_jesus.jpg

"Dont Noboy **** with Jesus!"
ahahah god i love that movie.
Any ways Montreal comes out great in this draft Esposito AND Hamill is not too shabby at all

Erika

Jan 9, 2007
Gatineau
Ohh my god !!

The OIlers got Voracek, Eller and Plante......... this would be the best draft ever for for the Oilers in this modern time hockey...

Free Edler

Enjoy retirement, boys.
Feb 27, 2002
Surrey, BC
I'd be happy with Mayorov in Vancouver, as long as they are able to work out a deal with him at some point this off-season, maybe bring him over to play in the dub or something.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
I don't like it for Boston, in fact, it's kinda my worst case scenario. Ideally I'd like both Alzner and Ellerby to be taken in the top 6 so that one of either Gagner, Cherepanov or Voracek falls to the Bruins. Something like: Kane, Turris, JVR, Alzner, Cherepanov, Voracek, Ellerby... would be great.

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening so we'd probably be faced with the same choices that were available in this mock. However, if that happens, I'd rather the Bruins take Esposito over Ellerby.

#1rezniy

Nov 3, 2006
They have the Pens passing on my three favorite guys Petrecki, Mayorov, and Plante.

CamDegs13

Nose Face Killah
Feb 9, 2007
UMass
twitter.com
I agree that the Bruins' pick is more of a worst case scenario. I would like to see them trade up to possibly Phoenix or LA in order to get one of Gagner, Alzner, van Riemsdyk, or Voracek. If they kept the 8th pick, my hope would be for Cherepanov to slip there for them to snag.

sticknrink

Aug 17, 2006
London
" The Canucks expected to go after grit, a third or fourth liner to match up against the Ducks. Instead, I will be the first one to say, �I can't believe this guy is still available!� Mayorov is the choice, though I was also looking at Joakim Andersson of Sweden."

*** does the Ducks have to do Vancouver picking at #25 Chris?

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
You know, I could see the Blackhawks taking Turris 1st. Other than Toews, who's the other impact center within the Hawks franchise? The have a lot of good skilled wingers, but not many good young skilled centers.

All what I'm glad about is that my Flyers don't end up with the Hugh Jessiman clone in JVR. For the love of God, I hope Holmgren doesn't draft him.

HamiltonOHL

BulldogsFan00
Jun 30, 2005
Hamilton, Ontario

not sure if ppl caught it but Wild normally have the 19th pick and they have the 19th pick in there going to the Kings so that would mean Los Angeles would be trying to trade us yet another player in such.... As well who would u give up Fernandez as he will problemly be avail during the draft this weekend

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
I don't mind Backlund, provided his knee is OK... would prefer Eller from what I've heard of him, and would love to see Esposito drop to #13, which is eternally possible given how wide open the draft get after around #7 or 8......

The Pucks

Mar 6, 2002
Visit site
Ohh my god !!

The OIlers got Voracek, Eller and Plante......... this would be the best draft ever for for the Oilers in this modern time hockey...

Messier, Lowe and Anderson in 79, I think that would be their best draft in modern hockey. Or wait, would Coffey, Kurri and Moog be better?

Junius

May 17, 2007
Vancouver
I'd be happy with Mayorov in Vancouver, as long as they are able to work out a deal with him at some point this off-season, maybe bring him over to play in the dub or something.

Don't see them going for a Russian unless Cherepanov is still on the Board...which is not going to happen. Not with Chubarov and Koltsov staying in Russia. Too risky except at the very top end or later on as a flyer like Shirokov last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad