2007 prospects: Jakub Voracek

CaporalRadulov

Oct 6, 2006
Excellent read. Yeah, even though he's got some work to do in particular areas (like all the kids on draft day, so that's no big deal), Voracek is gonna be a special player. I've seen him play quite a few times, and his vision his great, as well as his ability to make things happen. That being said, what kind of upside do you see for Jakub in the NHL ? Can he turn into a 35 goals, 80 points quite easily ? Is it realistic ?

Considering he came in the Q this year and managed to end with strong stats while going through the whole cultural learning process, considering also that he had a very strong finish (amazing playoffs) after going through a slump, he impressed me a lot and I've got a feeling you can't go wrong drafting this kid.

In numbers, how could it translate in the Bigs ?

Espo7

Feb 11, 2007
Vancouver, BC
www.geocities.com
His two way game might hamper his offensive limits. He cares about both ends of the ice, not just scoring.

I'm sure if he focused on pure offence he could become a 30-40 goal 80-90 point NHLer. However with his somewhat unique game, I'd lean to think think he will be a 20-30 goal guy and around 60-75 points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad