2007 NHL Entry Draft Prospect Video Features

Ranma

Jul 30, 2005
OC, CA
You're both quite welcome, Kaizer and nyrfan444. I'm glad to help out fellow draft junkies.

Vintage93

Apr 2, 2006
Toronto
Shows a little more about the person then the player which is pretty entertaining and insightful.

JVR really reminds me of Kessel in how he interviews...

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Shows a little more about the person then the player which is pretty entertaining and insightful.

JVR really reminds me of Kessel in how he interviews...

You sure about that? Kessel doesn't seem to speak with much confidence and seems a bit shy on camera. I don't get that impression with JVR.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
You sure about that? Kessel doesn't seem to speak with much confidence and seems a bit shy on camera. I don't get that impression with JVR.

i agree.

i remember when kessel got drafted by boston. he didnt seem happy about it at all. there was no enthusiasm :biglaugh:

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Would you be excited if you were drafted by Boston?

Didn't think so ;)

lol. i would be exited of course, but i think he was a bit disappointed because he slipped to #5 also. that and getting picked by BOSTON probably ruined he's day:biglaugh:

CertifiedPublicGuin

Oct 21, 2005
Thanks a ton for the videos! It's nice to get a feel for some of the personalities; definitely gives a third-dimension to tracking these players and allowing you to figure out a bit more about the player than just their mechanics. Thanks again, very nice. :handclap:

Ranma

Jul 30, 2005
OC, CA
Update Bump

Clips of Brandon Sutter and Logan Couture were just recently added.

Updates made possible by rinkrat and Jim Jones from LetsGoKings.com

p.s. You're also welcome, redwingsfan, BlueJays, and WashJeffHockey19.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad