Zac Torquato
Brendon Smith

these guys will be in the top 4 round i assume

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
Crosby=Gretzky said:
There are some more to look out for. Karl Alzner from the Hitmen, Keaton Elllerby from the Blazers, Colton Gillies and Colton Sceviour(has played a few games with Saskatoon and Portland), Zach Torquato and Logan Couture.

yeah I just wrote who I thought was the top 10 so far...Gillies IMO could be in the top 10 easy...Torquato and Couture are not too far off of the top 10 either. I don't really know much about Ellerby or Alzner so can't really say about them.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
USA have some scary d-men for this draft:

Nick Petrecki
Tristan Llewyllen
Colby Cohen
Nick Jascowiak
Jarrett Toll
Ben Rosen

those are some quality d-men for one draft comming from the USA

This draft is going to be good for D-men with Canadians:

Ryan Kerr
Alex Grant
Thomas Hickey
Mark Katic
John Negrin
Stephen Lund
Karl Alzner

And the euro D-men that I know about in :

Marat Kalimulin
Jiri Jebavy
David Stich
Tomas Schmidt
plus alot more probably from Europe that I don't know about yet

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
these guys aren't even drafted into junior yet and we're already talking about their NHL draft. by the time the 2007 NHL draft rolls around at least half if not more of the names mentioned in this thread will most likely be 5th round or lower material at best. 2 years is a long time at this age in terms of development, for good or bad IMO.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
scoutman1 said:
USA have some scary d-men for this draft:

Nick Petrecki
Tristan Llewyllen
Colby Cohen
Nick Jascowiak
Jarrett Toll
Ben Rosen

those are some quality d-men for one draft comming from the USA

This draft is going to be good for D-men with Canadians:

Ryan Kerr
Alex Grant
Thomas Hickey
Mark Katic
John Negrin
Stephen Lund
Karl Alzner

And the euro D-men that I know about in :

Marat Kalimulin
Jiri Jebavy
David Stich
Tomas Schmidt
plus alot more probably from Europe that I don't know about yet

Don't put Ryan Kerr on the list just because he was drafted #1 overall in the 2004 WHL Bantam Draft. I have not at all been impressed with Kerr to this point, especially for a #1 pick. We should all get a better read come September when camp gets underway for the Cougars.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
HabLover said:
Don't put Ryan Kerr on the list just because he was drafted #1 overall in the 2004 WHL Bantam Draft. I have not at all been impressed with Kerr to this point, especially for a #1 pick. We should all get a better read come September when camp gets underway for the Cougars.

I have not seen Kerr play this year due to scheduals but when I seen him the year before he was just plain awsome. He seemed to have a decent year in Jr. B with the Delta Flyers stat wise but I don't know about play wise. I will still keep him on the list because of the talent he does posses though.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
Chootoi said:
these guys aren't even drafted into junior yet and we're already talking about their NHL draft. by the time the 2007 NHL draft rolls around at least half if not more of the names mentioned in this thread will most likely be 5th round or lower material at best. 2 years is a long time at this age in terms of development, for good or bad IMO.

but this is what the prospects board is about...people like to know who to watch next year and this is what this does, it gets names out. 2007 isn't that far off you know...no one just wants to hear about the already draffted players and the up and comming draft all the time...people like to hear of everything even future drafts. Scouts start looking at the players when they are in Midget AAA when they are 15 3 to 4 years away from their draft year so that stops ups from talking about them 2 years away...PLEASE.

Schlep Rock

Feb 28, 2002
USA
So how many want to places bets on the odds of Llewyllen going to Plymouth (OHL) instead of Michigan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->