2007 Draft,RD 1:Most Physical Forward?

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Who do you guys think is the most physical Forward that will be taken in the 1st Round of the 2007 NHL Draft?

I'm looking for someone who you can see getting 100 PIMs in the NHL (someone who is physical and can fight at times).

Thanks!

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
Who do you guys think is the most physical Forward that will be taken in the 1st Round of the 2007 NHL Draft?

I'm looking for someone who you can see getting 100 PIMs in the NHL (someone who is physical and can fight at times).

Thanks!

there arnt any. JVR has the size but doesnt use it enough, same could be said of Veilleux and even Sutter.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Still possible for Aliu...even with all his shortcomings to go in the first round. I could see a team gambling on him late in the first round.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Stefan Legein, though the first round may be a bit early for him.

Alter Haudegen

Dec 7, 2004
Colton Gillies is the most physical forward, good forechecker.

He is a awesome skater with a huge frame.

Unfortunately, he is also an accident waiting to happen. He is very prone to checking from behind penalties and a lot of his hits are at best borderline.

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site

Still possible for Aliu...even with all his shortcomings to go in the first round. I could see a team gambling on him late in the first round.

This guy is very intriguing. Born in Nigeria, then moved to Ukraine, then moved to Canada.

Does anyone know where his parents are from? Meaning is he biracial?

Also, between Gillies and Aliu, who do you guys think has more talent? Who will produce more points in the NHL (when both reach full potential)?

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Andersson is big, strong, but not a great hitter.

he is big and strong yes. but he doesnt use he's size advantage at all. he is going to dominate the day he understands he is bigger and stronger then most players.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
he is big and strong yes. but he doesnt use he's size advantage at all. he is going to dominate the day he understands he is bigger and stronger then most players.
Yes.

One more physical forward: Martin Laumann Ylven(Norway). Very physical and big.;)

dell

Oct 5, 2005
Donnie Hallmark is the biggest joke in the USHL. No skill, no upside.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad