2007 draft guides?

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
I find ISS is the best, but its the most expensive. I agree with the person who said Redline is a joke. Thats the last one I would get.

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
THN draft issue has been out for a couple weeks now. Every year they seem to find a way to cut more and more from them though and it continued this year.

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
Well, I co-wrote the DobberHockey 2007 Prospect Report. We offer a hybrid mock draft- 150 picks predicted, with scouting reports for the first 90 and vital statistics/projections for all of them.

We had a couple snags- conflicting sources of pick ownership and a duplication- but we've sorted it all out and I think you could ask any of the numerous people here who've bought it and they'd tell you that for $8.95, you couldn't do much better.

Oh yeah, and true to the prospects part, there are eight prospects covered per team. Between that and the mock, that's 400 kids to read about.

veronesepk

Feb 11, 2005
Well, I co-wrote the DobberHockey 2007 Prospect Report. We offer a hybrid mock draft- 150 picks predicted, with scouting reports for the first 90 and vital statistics/projections for all of them.

We had a couple snags- conflicting sources of pick ownership and a duplication- but we've sorted it all out and I think you could ask any of the numerous people here who've bought it and they'd tell you that for $8.95, you couldn't do much better.

Oh yeah, and true to the prospects part, there are eight prospects covered per team. Between that and the mock, that's 400 kids to read about.

Hey Bugg -
Are you guys putting out a 2008 and 2009 Draft preview anytime soon?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->