HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 2006 Championship

Caniac4ever

Feb 7, 2008
Just finished re-watching game 7. My but I miss the building rocking like that... and having a team that kept you on the edge of your seat. Good stuff!

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
If you want a good laugh, you should find and read Edmonton's Game 7 GDT

I don't think it was their GDT but I remember fans of other teams entering their board to whine and complain about how "unfair" it was for a sunbelt team to win the cup vs. the good fans of Edmonton.

Even to this day, Buffalo Sabres fans can't get over losing to us in the ECFs, probably never will either lol.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I don't think it was their GDT but I remember fans of other teams entering their board to whine and complain about how "unfair" it was for a sunbelt team to win the cup vs. the good fans of Edmonton.

Even to this day, Buffalo Sabres fans can't get over losing to us in the ECFs, probably never will either lol.

donit forget our ice ****** er... cheerleaders.

the best part of that thread was all the vitriol habs fans were spewing at justin williams when he scored the third goal.

:laugh::laugh:

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Sometimes I forget Saku Koivu and his 2 secondary assists in a blowout 6-1 win were a lock to win the Conn Smythe that year.

drganon

Jun 24, 2014
Sadly, I wasn't really interested in hockey or sports in general back then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad