2006-A strong European draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
Four players each from Russia (Vasyunov, Igor Makarov, Fiala and Belyakov),
Czech Republic (Frolik, Marcinko, David Ruzicka and Tlusty) and Finland with three(Joensuu, Osala and Enlund) plus one slovak(Skokan) should be in the top 50, maybe even 30. It should atleast be better than 2005.

CH Wizard

B Boarding said:
Anze Kopitar (Slovenia!!) and Nicklas Bergfors (Sweden)should hit the top 10, at least top 15. They have been very impressive this season.

He's talking about the 2006 draft.There will be some interesting euro prospects in the 2005 draft , as well.

I hope , the habs will draft Anze Kopitar.He has size and some sick skills.

B Boarding

Feb 26, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
The Great One said:
He's talking about the 2006 draft.There will be some interesting euro prospects in the 2005 draft , as well.

I hope , the habs will draft Anze Kopitar.He has size and some sick skills.

Sorry!
:speechles
But in Sweden we have a couple of good prospects for the 2006 draft, that might hit the top 50. Forwards: Oskar Johansson, Tony Lagerström and Patrik Berglund. Defenders: Erik Moe and Niclas Andersén. Goalies: Stefan Ridderwall and Jhonas Enroth. Ridderwall could really be something special. He has size and his dad is a goalie legend in Sweden.

B Boarding

Feb 26, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
Crosby=Gretzky said:
Czech Republic (Frolik, Marcinko, David Ruzicka and Tlusty) and Finland with three(Joensuu, Osala and Enlund) plus one slovak(Skokan) should be in the top 50, maybe even 30. It should atleast be better than 2005.

Are Ruzicka and Makarov related to you know who?

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
B Boarding said:
Sorry!
:speechles
But in Sweden we have a couple of good prospects for the 2006 draft, that might hit the top 50. Forwards: Oskar Johansson, Tony Lagerström and Patrik Berglund. Defenders: Erik Moe and Niclas Andersén. Goalies: Stefan Ridderwall and Jhonas Enroth. Ridderwall could really be something special. He has size and his dad is a goalie legend in Sweden.
Can't get I forgot them, I'm from Sweden myself! At least 2 should be top 50 material(in my opinion).

czechhockeyfan

Mar 8, 2003
Czech republic
Visit site
Crosby=Gretzky said:

Fiala is Czech not Russian, Marcinko is Slovak not Czech.
Czech forward David Kveton is first round material too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad