2005 World Under-18 Hockey Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian

Mar 1, 2002
Markham, Ontario
I don't know if this was already posted or not, but I was just reading an article on Canoe, and I read that TSN will be covering the 2005 World Under-18 Hockey Championship in April <http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2005/02/17/933796-cp.html>.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
canucksfan said:
That's good news. The only problem I have with it is Canada won't be sending it's best team.

Canada will be very good this year with their 1987 born players being able to attend. They won the 8 Nations U18 last August with the 87's and will send a very good team no matter what come April. They will no doubt be missing some top 87's due to the CHL playoffs, but the 87 year is very deep, much like the 1985 year and 2 years ago the 85's won this tournament even though everyone wasn't available.

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
HabLover said:
Canada will be very good this year with their 1987 born players being able to attend. They won the 8 Nations U18 last August with the 87's and will send a very good team no matter what come April. They will no doubt be missing some top 87's due to the CHL playoffs, but the 87 year is very deep, much like the 1985 year and 2 years ago the 85's won this tournament even though everyone wasn't available.
I know they will have a good team but it still kind of sucks that Canada's best team won't be there. It won't be like the World Juniors where a couple of players won't be playing, it will be a lot more that could be playing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->