2005 NHL entry draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
You should have done a search, there are tons of threads about this subject. I did it for you, here's a thread that might help.

Top 5 in 2005

CH Wizard

golleafsgo_17 said:
Besides Sidney Crosby who is the best player in the draft?

Brule,Latendresse,Anikenko,Kindl,Cogliano,Raask,Zagrapan,Johnson.

CH Wizard

Freaky Habs Fan said:
No Bertram?

Sorry buddy ! I just gave him some exemples of the best prospect in the 2005 draft.I know that I left about 300 prospects. ;)

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
monster_bertuzzi said:
Brule scored a hat-trick in the Giants pre-season game VS an outstanding defensive team in Everett. He truly is almost as good as Crosby.

I really try to stay out of this Brule vs. Crosby argument but this is just silly. If we're going to use exhibition stats as a point of argument, what do you say about Crosby's 7 points in his only exhibition game this year?

Regardless, the whole idea that points scored in an exhibition game means anything when comparing two players is ridiculous.

CH Wizard

monster_bertuzzi said:
Brule scored a hat-trick in the Giants pre-season game VS an outstanding defensive team in Everett. He truly is almost as good as Crosby.

Wow the top 2 will be the best I have seen for a long time.

The top 5 is wonderful too !

That's my top 5

Sidney Crosby
Gilbert Brule
Olivier Latendresse
Anikeenko
Jakub Kindl

:eek:

Randall Graves*

How does Brule compare to Crosby?We all know Crosby's skills but what kind of player is Brule?

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
monster_bertuzzi said:

:shakehead how does scoring a hattrick make you almost as good as this guy. Crosby had 7 points in his first game Brule had three. Seen both play live and I will tell you that Crosby is way ahead of Brule.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
thegreatone said:
Wow the top 2 will be the best I have seen for a long time.

The top 5 is wonderful too !

That's my top 5

Sidney Crosby
Gilbert Brule
Olivier Latendresse
Anikeenko
Jakub Kindl

:eek:

Guillaume not Olivier they are brothers but Guillaume is like 6'2 and Olivier is like 5'8

RyanM

May 2, 2002
Sydney
monster_bertuzzi said:
Here we go again...

Id like to see Crosby score 3 goals in the rough and tough WHL against the best defensive team in the entire CHL, I really would.

Don't worry, you'll be seeing him doing it against the best in the NHL soon enough.

RyanM

May 2, 2002
Sydney
monster_bertuzzi said:

hahahahahaha. :lol :lol

Scoring a hat-trick in PRE-SEASON now makes you almost as good as Sidney Crosby. That's the funnist thing i've heard in a while.

Sid got 7 points in his only pre-season game, I guess that makes him truly almost as good as Wayne Gretzky :joker:

I don't doubt that Brule is going to be a very good NHL player, but people have got to stop trying to put him on par with Crosby because he's just not THAT good no matter how you want to compare them.

CH Wizard

moosefan said:
Guillaume not Olivier they are brothers but Guillaume is like 6'2 and Olivier is like 5'8

I apologies.

BTW someone have a scouting report on Guillaume Latendresse ??

And is He skilled or just like a PF who don't have a lot of skills but still a consitent 25 goals scorer ?

Because I know in 2003-2004 He had 25 goals and 24 assists=49 points.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
monster_bertuzzi said:
Id like to see Crosby score 3 goals in the rough and tough WHL against the best defensive team in the entire CHL, I really would.
Your right, their is no possible way Sidney Crosby would ever get a hattrick in the WHL, ever.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
moosefan said:
I think he was

He was passed over, it's a shame cause he's got good playmaking skills, but his size has to hold him back. I thought a team would take a shot on him late, but perhaps next year.

goteam

Dec 16, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
monster_bertuzzi said:
Here we go again...

Brule didn't score three goals against the Saskatoon Blades, I mean come on.

OK I kid, I kid. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad