Not open for further replies.

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
OneSpeedOnly said:
I like Hesh :dunno:
Ryan in the Orange and Black would be a very, very nice thing to see!

Hesh.... we'll have to wait and see until later this year. He's gotten better, and he's improving every game, but I'd take a number of other defensemen before I'd take Hesh.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
DaveG said:
first:
Guilaume Latendresse
Jack Johnson
Marc Staal
Andrew Cogliano
second/late first:
TJ Hensick
****ikov
third:
Stastny
Wacey Rabbit
fourth:
Steve Birnstill

I'd love to get Hensick as well. He would be a top ten pick if he were taller. He has some crazy playmaking skills.

Hab Fan

Nov 2, 2004
Without question-Jack Johnson! Listed now at 6'1" 210 with 6% body fat. The most talented, toughest character kid out there.

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
monster_bertuzzi said:
What do you think of big Mike Gauthier, Jay? I saw him play at the Coliseum a couple of weeks ago and he looks damn smooth out on the ice, logging top 4 minutes. He also layed a beat down on J.D. Watt.

Yeah, the only issue I could have with Gauthier is that when I saw him, he was pretty soft for his size. Also didn't have a great shot (though nice puck skills otherwise).

I like him, but not for a first round pick.. yet at least. I haven't seen him play this year yet though, so he might have improved since I saw him last.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Jay Thompson said:
Yeah, the only issue I could have with Gauthier is that when I saw him, he was pretty soft for his size. Also didn't have a great shot (though nice puck skills otherwise).

I like him, but not for a first round pick.. yet at least. I haven't seen him play this year yet though, so he might have improved since I saw him last.

I'm assuming you saw him when he was 16. He didn't look soft on the ice. Though he is big, keep in mind that he's a rather slim 6'4'' 200, so he's using his size to his best abilities IMO.

Sabes

Feb 27, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
Jay Thompson said:

He does have a decent shot but should use it more. And for him looking soft he has 62 PIM's in 17 games which is 3rd in the league and he has 6 fighting majors.

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
The Rangers really need a top forward to potentially lead this team... if there are any games for the Rangers to lose then they need one of these 3 IMO...

Crosby
Brule
Johnson - Leetch anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad